Any Pokemon Go Plans?

BeardedWonder91

I am pretty sure it wasn't the smartest idea to hobble around on crutches in the wood with those freezing temperatures, but we found the mother of all Charmander nests. A little over an hour and over 100 candy. At one point six of those little buggers spawned simultaneously. :D

Slowly but surely filling my Pokedex...

Stumbled upon a Pinsir nest in Hyde Park today, and went to collect Ryhorn from the very active nest in St James Park! ANNNNND hatched two Charmanders!! TWO! I'm not even slightly ashamed of how excited I was!

Congratulations, 2 of 2 is an amazing rate. I had one too and my first Pikachu hatched from an egg. Well third overall, but first from an egg.

My Bulbasaur nest brought 10 within an hour. Not as good as the Charmander nest, but that one totally spoiled me. And the last stage is definitely within reach now.

My next 2K of the day was a Magicarp, so not all so magical!

I need to get to a Bulbasaur nest, I'm not as bad off for them as I am Charmanders, but still needs some work. Under 10k away from level 27 now! So close I can almost taste it!

(My mum is playing too and OMG she got so excited when we stumbled upon the Pinsir's yesterday!)

Magikarp is still not the worst you can get. ;)

I own two Charizards now thanks to that nest - probably should have gone for Bulbasaur after the first was done, but there were a couple of other good spawns and we got sideracked. Probably heading for Bulbasaur this afternoon.

do you think we will get gen 2 tomorrow along with a couple more updates

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing Pokémon Go since it was available and I am on level 29. All the new Gen 2 pokemon hatch from eggs. I have got Pichu (baby Pikachu).

Finally snagged a Lapras yesterday. I have a 10k on the go so hopefully I get a good one.

Says on pokedex caught 137, seen 144.

Pichu is number 172.

Still after a few: Charizard, Chancey, Kanghastan, Pincir, Touros, Kabutops, Muk (need 1 more grimer), dodrio and dugtrio (need 1 more diglett).

Best pokemon for CP are: Dragonite 2890, Gyarados 2792, Vaporeon 2628, Flareon 2418, Snorlax 2364, Golem 2142, Rhydon 2135, Jolteon 2097, Vaporeon 2047, Machamp 2013.

Got Raichu with a santa hat.

Charmeleon is my buddy at the moment.

Got Ditto nine times.

Aerodactyl appeared in my house!!!

Here is some good gaming tips: Fight in gyms to get pokecoins but only buy incubators for eggs.

If your fighting to catch a rare/high cp pokemon keep giving it berries before every ball you throw.

To hatch eggs walk in a straight line (they will hatch faster).

When hatching eggs use your permanent incubator on the 2k eggs save the 3 times use incubators for 5 or 10k.

Go to parks or green areas to see what is around. I have a park that gives me a diglett every day.

We had a Pikachu nest and a sandshrew nest in our local park.

• 2 weeks later...

I am one away from my first charizard.

Got 2 Pichu's and 1 Togepi and 1 Igglybuff.

Got a 10k on the go so fingers crossed.

Not missing many now only Kabutops, charizard, farfetch'd, chansey, Kangaskhan, tauros and the new baby pokemon: magby and Cleffa.

Here's hoping they release more soon. Still on level 29.

As of yesterday I am actually done with the European Generation one, plus Tauros. :D

Aerodactyl hatched from an egg three days ago - that battle cry was interesting - and I got my last one to evolve Blastoise yesterday finally. I never would have thought he'd be the last one.

Missing two babies: Cleffa and Smoochum. Funny enough I have a Little Magby army...

I have an army of Smoochum, but no Magby or Togepi.

11 'mon away from completing European Gen1 Pokedex! Have loved the increased starters event, went from having barely seen a charmander to having all three sat in my storage! In like 6 days!

(I have a list on my iPad of what I need and how many candy I need to get to achieve it, if required! Was able to take two off the list today - Tangela and Charizard)

My pokedex says seen 150 caught 145. Says I seen an elekid but I thought you can only hatch them??

Only missing a kanghastan, tauros, kabutops, farfetch'd, chansey, cleffa, elekid & smoochum and the evolved form of togepi.

Caught a krabby today with cp of 1001 and evolved it to 2020.

My best pokemon are: Dragonite 2939, Gyarados 2815, Vaporeon 2694, Snorlax 2554, Flareon 2438,

Golem 2262, Rhydon 2181, Jolteon 2134, Pinsir 2047, Vaporeon 2047, Kingler 2020, Machamp 2013,

Charizard 2004, Jynx 2004, Muk 1952, Kingler 1946, Arcanine 1926, Snorlax 1921, Alakazam 1920,

Dragonite 1882, Lapras 1880, Snorlax 1879, Exeggutor 1877, Gengar 1865, Nikoking 1842, Clefable 1826.

I am still on Level 29 - just over half way. Kabuto is my buddy.

Edited by Autographcollector