diamond pass

I actually should be moaning the current result of a certain football game right now. :P But before the panic level here raises even more I spent time chasing down TooTall instead.

I have been informed that an official e-mail is going out to all Diamond Pass holders tomorrow.

So please be patient for a couple of hours longer.

• Like 1

I actually should be moaning the current result of a certain football game right now. :P But before the panic level here raises even more I spent time chasing down TooTall instead.

I have been informed that an official e-mail is going out to all Diamond Pass holders tomorrow.

So please be patient for a couple of hours longer.

Thanks QS, will keep an eye out for that mail.

Edited by Kyvire

hi am just wondering if we do have to pick the diamonds up at the event whats going to happen about the batch numbers?

How do you mean Posey? Diamond pass holders have priority at photo shoots so you don't have a batch number for it. You go to the session on the day you picked and show the crew your diamond pass and they will put you in the right place in the queue.

The Diamond Passes are numbered. The "Batches" that are being called for autographs - and I imagine for photosessions too possibly - will be done by numbers. "1-25" and then next calls "up to 50", "up to 75" and so on.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the auto side completely! For some reason my head went straight to the photoshoots!.

hi thanx for the quick replys what I mean is how do they sort out the right batches will our names be on them or will they use our order code to give the right diamonds to the right order the way they send in the post or just 1st come 1st serve?

The email they will send out should have all the info we need about picking them up Posey. You will probably need to print off your diamond pass receipts or have them on the Eventbrite app on your phone. When you get to the desk they will match your ticket with you. As the diamond passes are numbered it won't be first come first served - if you bought ticket No 1 you will get ticket no 1, if you were the 501's purchaser you will get ticket 501.

Does that help?

Edited by Raylenth

What Raylenth said. :smile:

The passes have been assigned in the number the orders came in. First come first served would be a nightmare - I don't even want to imagine when the first Person might camp out in front of the hall with that System. :o

Somewhere around now i'd guess!