Giving gifts to guests

I'm sure a topic like this probably exists somewhere, but I'm on my phone and searching is awkward so feel free to lock this if needed.

What's the way to go about giving small gifts to the guests we meet? I'm aware that it may vary person to person but has anybody done this before? If so, what was the gift and how was it received?

I've not yet decided but I was thinking I may bring a drawing for a few of my guests. It's something small, and I'd put them into a plastic sleeve. My concern though is would that then be something they could hold onto and take with them? Is there some sort of guideline as to what's okay and what's not?

I would love to give Tobin Bell a gift (am trying to keep this reply clean, lol) - but just completely stuck on what.... my fear is turning into a burbling drooling fan-girl on him :unsure::o:spew:

The struggle is so real. To keep in theme with the Saw guest and to show my adoration I'm quite tempted to offer him a kidney. I'm sure SM would frown upon that though. There's probably a rule against the giving of human organs somewhere.

(I cannot stress enough-- that was a joke. Please don't ban me.)

Well it would certainly be a health and safety violation. Can you imagine the slip hazard from you blood on the floor?

• Like 1

I'm sure a topic like this probably exists somewhere, but I'm on my phone and searching is awkward so feel free to lock this if needed.

What's the way to go about giving small gifts to the guests we meet? I'm aware that it may vary person to person but has anybody done this before? If so, what was the gift and how was it received?

I've not yet decided but I was thinking I may bring a drawing for a few of my guests. It's something small, and I'd put them into a plastic sleeve. My concern though is would that then be something they could hold onto and take with them? Is there some sort of guideline as to what's okay and what's not?

I would love to give Tobin Bell a gift (am trying to keep this reply clean, lol) - but just completely stuck on what.... my fear is turning into a burbling drooling fan-girl on him :unsure::o:spew:

The struggle is so real. To keep in theme with the Saw guest and to show my adoration I'm quite tempted to offer him a kidney. I'm sure SM would frown upon that though. There's probably a rule against the giving of human organs somewhere.

(I cannot stress enough-- that was a joke. Please don't ban me.)

Well it would certainly be a health and safety violation. Can you imagine the slip hazard from you blood on the floor?

I think this gif may once again be appropriate.

tumblr_inline_ob0zwfoRJC1uqtb3g_500.gif

I'll see myself out.

• Like 2

Raylenth, loving the dragon. That is awesome.

Gmorris, love the Carrie story. Brilliant reaction.

The struggle is real deciding if it is a good idea or not to give guests gifts. I did give Craig Parker some David Bowie vinyl singles knowing he is a huge fan. He loved them but admitted he had nothing to play them on.

I have set up a drawing for one of the guests at LFCC. It is a freehand replication of a piece of art I've already drawn. I wanted to keep the original so did a another one for the guest. I did set up a card with it but worried it might be too cheesy/tacky.