Latest Guest Announcement - GEMMA WHELAN

I really want to meet her! Except...(potential spoiler warning?) every actor I've meet from Game of Thrones has ended up being killed off shortly afterwards. :( I am a terrible jinx and do not want Yara to go.

Whose fallen foul of this curse?

Put it this way; I'm only meeting Jack Gleeson this year because he's been dead for two seasons already. He's safe.

• Like 2

YESSSSS.

She's one of my favourites (can't believe I only got around to watching all of GoT in the past couple of months!) Plus, loved her in Mapp & Lucia. Roll on payday, I need to buy a shoot (or two) with Gemma :YAHOO:

Seeing we had People getting upset about a certain photoshoot announcement giving away certain details I feel the need to pipe up and say that this is very dangerous territory you are stepping on...

.... would like to take a moment to place all potential blame on Faerie Tanith :)

Seeing we had People getting upset about a certain photoshoot announcement giving away certain details I feel the need to pipe up and say that this is very dangerous territory you are stepping on...

.... would like to take a moment to place all potential blame on Faerie Tanith :)

There's a custom title for you.....'I Blame Tanith' or 'It's Tanith's fault' :smile:

• Like 2

There's a custom title for you.....'I Blame Tanith' or 'It's Tanith's fault' :smile:

Story of my life! (I'll behave, apologies!)

could be worse :P

It's a GoTs thread; so of course spoilers and death are going to be apparent...it goes with the territory.

That's what I thought too (and I don't even watch the show), but there were really a number of complaints about the other thread.

their own fault for not being up to date :P

To be fair, not everybody is able to watch the new episodes when they're first aired. But on the other hand, keeping GoT spoilers quiet is a task and a half. I accidentally spoiled it for a coworker who hasn't seen season four yet and didn't know that a certain blonde-haired royal died at his own wedding.

• Like 1

To be fair, not everybody is able to watch the new episodes when they're first aired. But on the other hand, keeping GoT spoilers quiet is a task and a half. I accidentally spoiled it for a coworker who hasn't seen season four yet and didn't know that a certain blonde-haired royal died at his own wedding.

i liked how you kept that non-specific, yet at same time half obvious :P

i liked how you kept that non-specific, yet at same time half obvious :P

I wouldn't want to spoil it!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just been trying to book a shoot for Saturday and get as far as choosing a batch but they all have lines through them. Does this mean they are sold out or is it just a problem with the app

I'm seeing the same in the store, so it's not the app. Check back later today, more may be added.

EDIT: At the Moment it Looks like she is sold out. Confirmation to follow this afternoon.

Edited by Queen_Sindel