David's C5 Essay

• Moderators
David! *has the urge to burst into a Busted song but holds back* ;)

You probably don't remember me... I'm stina, one of the girls who ended up back in Ally, Hayley and Fiona's room on Sunday lol!! Was also there at the xscape. Well, it was nice to briefly meet you, though you probably think I'm some mad depressed kinda gal but meh *shrugs* im really not that bad tehe (Shut up Ben :P)

Was nice to meet you anyways :)

Stina xx

Yeah of course I remember ya, I just cudn't remember either of ur names so sorry about that lol Im sure ur not a mad depressed gal, u seem perfectly fine to me :P Hope everything's ok with u and u had a good time :D take care! xx

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kit kats. Harry Sinclair and bloody kit kats. I sat with Harry on the Saturday. I can't believe he was still ranting about bloody kit kats on Monday!

I went searching for them, couldn't find any and went and bought some from WHSmith. Got back to find Harry had got some from someone else. Well, fine! :P

Harry, Jez and I then tried to give the freaking chocolate away to fans. For some reason..........they didn't trust us......

Good report David! And I'm not happy about all this 'Room 12' nonsense. Not happy at all. It makes me feel very nervous, considering that's the room I was staying in............ :D

Taz x

• Moderators

wow, Harry has a genuine kit kat obsession then .. scary lol

Don't worry about Room 12, it's not toooo bad ... just next time, if u stay there, request another room :D

It's cursed!

wow, Harry has a genuine kit kat obsession then .. scary lol

Don't worry about Room 12, it's not toooo bad ... just next time, if u stay there, request another room :D

It's cursed!

I do believe that it probably is cursed. But I shall say no more!

hey guys well david that was an essay, but i enjoyed it lol, hey stina hope your ok hunni, i need your email address, mine is attached to me post :D , i really enjoyed this event, because of the people there everyone who was there and i made freinds with are great and cant wait for C6, see you guys soon

luv fiona xx

• Moderators
hey guys well david that was an essay, but i enjoyed it lol, hey stina hope your ok hunni, i need your email address, mine is attached to me post :D , i really enjoyed this event, because of the people there everyone who was there and i made freinds with are great and cant wait for C6, see you guys soon

luv fiona xx

wow, fiona replied to my essay, I do feel priviledged that u posted :P lol xx

Hmmm would I be the Scottish one with glasses? Slightly crazed? Always seeing you hard at work? ;)

If so was great meeting you and chatting to you....if I'm not the one you're on about, oh well, was still nice meeting you :P

• Moderators
Hmmm would I be the Scottish one with glasses?  Slightly crazed? Always seeing you hard at work? ;)

If so was great meeting you and chatting to you....if I'm not the one you're on about, oh well, was still nice meeting you  ;)

lol it was nice meeting u too, if it was u or .... not lol post a pic, then I'll let ya know, I'm good with faces! :P

UPDATE: Yep twas u, I just checked ur website out .. very cool! And it was nice meeting ya, I like ya accent lol Hope u had a good time .. add me to MSN if u wanna chat sometime.

Edited by DavidB6937

• Moderators
I do believe that it probably is cursed. But I shall say no more!

I do believe you may be right!!!!!!!

Great report David and glad you liked the "David is Special"!!!!

Of course I did :P made my day that did, and I didn't even have to pay extra :D lol hope u had a good time, didn't work too hard or anything! Although I always found no matter what work I was doing, it was too fun to complain about anyway B)

• Moderators
Woohoo I see my name in there more then once. I do make an impact on ppl's lives :D

Ren

xxx

Yeah ya do make an impact B) twas nice meetin ya, i'm always slightly odd with ppl i've never met or even talked to before so I hope I wasn't too quiet :P

Woohoo I see my name in there more then once. I do make an impact on ppl's lives :D

Ren

xxx

Yeah ya do make an impact B) twas nice meetin ya, i'm always slightly odd with ppl i've never met or even talked to before so I hope I wasn't too quiet :P

Nah you weren't too quiet. Great meeting you too.

Ren

xxx

BRING BACK DAYTONA I SAY! I rocked at that … I think Neo told them to remove it lol

B) I resent the slur on my fine reputation as forum 'Games Master' lol

I NEVER asked them to remove it, i may have suggested it though :P lol

Good report, perhaps next time add some pics? so we can have a break every 15mins or so lol

see ya soon, and dont forget your credit card :D

I found my Forum Friend type picture person, Kayla! That was hard, I have a lot of Kayla pics actually, weird … we always have to get one cool Kayla pic at every meet or event lol Whether it’s hats or sitting on very small chairs, u always make a good pic!

Well done for finding me David :P I know it was hard!! ;) i have yet to see a cool pic of me...lolol

Love the essay...im getting used to reading them now, i make sure i have a nice cuppa next to me and some food for when i take a break...lol...

Thanks again for taking the pics for me at the talk...sorry about the light on the camera :o

Glad you had a good time, cant wait for the next one :yoda:

see ya soon :D

Edited by rain

• Moderators
;) I resent the slur on my fine reputation as forum 'Games Master' lol

I NEVER asked them to remove it, i may have suggested it though ^_^ lol

Good report, perhaps next time add some pics? so we can have a break every 15mins or so lol

see ya soon, and dont forget your credit card ;)

lol do u have any idea how long it's taking me to resize 160 pictures? no! So u keep shush about the pics, they'll be done soon enough ... I'll make sure I don't post the one of ur bro tho lol ^_^

U know I'm banned from the credit card now - I blame u and ur stupidly good pictures :P

Ask them to bring Daytona back, u know I kick ass! lol ;)

Cya soon!

• Moderators
I have dancing david videos....so vera funny!

the rest of the world need to enjoy them as well ^_^

I'm pretty sure I already commented on this.

NO

NO

NO

^_^

• Moderators
Well done for finding me David ^_^ I know it was hard!! ;) i have yet to see a cool pic of me...lolol

Love the essay...im getting used to reading them now, i make sure i have a nice cuppa next to me and some food for when i take a break...lol...

Thanks again for taking the pics for me at the talk...sorry about the light on the camera ^_^

lol Kayla pics r cooool, I have HatKayla somewhere, I like that one lol

Cuppa and food .. sounds like my essays are an event like a tv programme or something lol Should I sell advertising space half way through? :P

Ur camera is a bloody weapon! LOL it looked like I was targetting them to shoot them or something! ;)

Well thats about half an hour of my life ill never get back again, thanks David :lol:

Only kidding, great report, one of these days ill have the guts and motivation to work an event, seems like fun

take care

Supernova

• Moderators
Well thats about half an hour of my life ill never get back again, thanks David :D

Only kidding, great report, one of these days ill have the guts and motivation to work an event, seems like fun

take care

Supernova

lol sorry for taking up ur time :P

and u shud definitely work, it's an amazing experience and everyone enjoys it I think! :D

Fiona - Heeey hunny! *hugs* how are you? Good I hope! christinarockchick@hotmail.com is my email :) Thanks again for everything you did over the weekend. You guys were brilliant, don't know what me and Stacy would have done without you! *more hugs* see you soon, take care! Stina xxx