My Pictures of Craig so far

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay our piccies! They look good, Craig is so gorgeous *faints*  :wub:  :wub:  Kilty you dont look gormless! Thats a good photo! Teehee, I took it!  :lol:

Yeh I know - every time I look at the pics it's like aaaarrrgggh, we were hugging someone so fit! :lol: Sad or what! :lol:

Hmm. I do look gormless, bearing in mind who I'm standing next to! :D Aww, thanks Shepseskaf :unsure:

Thanks for taking the photo Clare!

Btw - I need to make you a new FotF badge, as Jed currently has yours pierced through his nipple :D

LOL! Oh yeah! Jed was so funny! Im proud to have my badge through his nipple.....I think! :D:lol: Just before that i gave myself a finger piercing with it remember! :lol:

We really did hug someone very fit! :wub::wub:

I cant see Andy's avatar cos Im at college and it doesnt show pictures, Im all inquisitive about what it is....I'll have to run home and look later! :D

LoL! It's funny eh? Heheh!

Just pointing at you and your Craig infatuation...heheh Elijah wood be dissapointed!! :lol: :lol:

Rather amusing, yes! The character! :blink:

I may have a Craig infatuation, but Elijah is always my number one - after all, we don't always have to stick with one, do we? :wub: You have Miranda and Liv...Speaking of which, head over to those threads in a minute... :wub:

(tried desperately to get a 'Wood' in there somewhere, but failed! :blink: )

Yay our piccies! They look good, Craig is so gorgeous *faints*  :wub:  :wub:  Kilty you dont look gormless! Thats a good photo! Teehee, I took it!  :lol:

Yeh I know - every time I look at the pics it's like aaaarrrgggh, we were hugging someone so fit! :lol: Sad or what! :lol:

Hmm. I do look gormless, bearing in mind who I'm standing next to! :lol: Aww, thanks Shepseskaf :wub:

Btw - I need to make you a new FotF badge, as Jed currently has yours pierced through his nipple :blink:

LOL! Oh yeah! Jed was so funny! Im proud to have my badge through his nipple.....I think! :blink::lol: Just before that i gave myself a finger piercing with it remember! :lol:

I cant see Andy's avatar cos Im at college and it doesnt show pictures, Im all inquisitive about what it is....I'll have to run home and look later! :D

LOL!! :lol: I really hope you didnt draw blood, cos othewise Jed now has your blood in his nipple :lol::wub: EEk!! :lol:

He was so cool about that piercing - didn't complain once!! :lol:

Omg I saw you guys a couple of times on Saturday, you looked awesome. I'm trying to pluck up the courage to dress up :lol:

:lol: nyhobbit :lol:

p.s. Craig Parker is officially on the same level as a certain Mr. Bloom for elvish good looks and general hotness.

this is so people can add there pictures of craig.

I will go first, I hope this works cause I have not done this before, here goes

th_Craig2.jpg

th_Craig1.jpg

my pics taken on Sat when I saw him, signed by him on Monday. Me and Jay (Gears?!?)

hey silent bob,

are you the one who almost killed craig with the pin in your dress?

Hmm. I do look gormless, bearing in mind who I'm standing next to! :lol: Aww, thanks Shepseskaf :wub:

Btw - I need to make you a new FotF badge, as Jed currently has yours pierced through his nipple :wub:

LOL! Oh yeah! Jed was so funny! Im proud to have my badge through his nipple.....I think! :wub::lol: Just before that i gave myself a finger piercing with it remember! :lol:

LOL!! :lol: I really hope you didnt draw blood, cos othewise Jed now has your blood in his nipple :blink::wub: EEk!! :lol:

Yeah I actually thought that! Jed has a bit of my DNA teehee :D:o:blink:

I share DNA with an Orc........ :wub:

LoL :lol:

Oh and Andy I see your avatar now- I like that! A special LMB one........do I want to ask for an explaination....nah I'll just pretend I didn't hear you......tum te tum

*carrys on in own happy world* :lol:

Btw - I need to make you a new FotF badge, as Jed currently has yours pierced through his nipple :wub:

LOL! Oh yeah! Jed was so funny! Im proud to have my badge through his nipple.....I think! :wub::lol: Just before that i gave myself a finger piercing with it remember! :lol:

We really did hug someone very fit! :D:D

LOL!! :lol: I really hope you didnt draw blood, cos othewise Jed now has your blood in his nipple :blink::wub: EEk!! :lol:

Yeah I actually thought that! Jed has a bit of my DNA teehee :D:o:blink:

I share DNA with an Orc........ :wub:

LoL :lol:

Oh and Andy I see your avatar now- I like that! A special LMB one........do I want to ask for an explaination....nah I'll just pretend I didn't hear you......tum te tum

*carrys on in own happy world* :lol:

LOL!! He's gonna start morphing into you soon! You just wait til the next con he goes to... won't be able to tell you apart!! :wub::wub:

Great pics Naomi!! :o:D

Oh wow yeah- now would I want to morph into him or him to morph into me......where could I have more fun??

I know I'll morph into him and go hang out with the other actors then turn back into me and hang with you guys, because we have a great time and I wouldn't want to miss out! :wub:

I see many opportunities for hobbit mischief if I turned into Jed though! :wub::lol:

Oh wow yeah- now would I want to morph into him or him to morph into me......where could I have more fun??

I know I'll morph into him and go hang out with the other actors then turn back into me and hang with you guys, because we have a great time and I wouldn't want to miss out! :D

I see many opportunities for hobbit mischief if I turned into Jed though! ;):yoda:

:lol::lol: Good idea!!

Turn into Jed and hang out with the other actors, then set up a mini exclusive LOTR con just for us guys. Bring all the actors ther, and once everyone's there you can morph back into you again! :lol:

Bagsey Elijah.. :wub: