My Pictures of Craig so far

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow yeah- now would I want to morph into him or him to morph into me......where could I have more fun??

I know I'll morph into him and go hang out with the other actors then turn back into me and hang with you guys, because we have a great time and I wouldn't want to miss out!  :D

I see many opportunities for hobbit mischief if I turned into Jed though!  ;)  :yoda:

:lol::wub: Good idea!!

Turn into Jed and hang out with the other actors, then set up a mini exclusive LOTR con just for us guys. Bring all the actors ther, and once everyone's there you can morph back into you again! :D

Bagsey Elijah.. :wub:

Ooh yeah an exclusive lotr meet for the lotr forumers! If I was Jed I would so do that!!

At the moment I feel like bagseying Craig! :wub: He got along well with Jed, If I was Jed I'd have a chance!

I share DNA with an Orc?!?!? :lol::o:lol: Im scared!! :lol:

Naomi.....OF COURSE WE'RE WITH YOU!! But was there one called Craig p's lovely arms or something and that was kind of a thread.....havent seen it in a while though!

:wub::wub:

not as such, but Ellie aka Jay (Gears?!?) coverd him in her cloak on Saterday and I lved the pic so I though I would do it too. I do think that the photo was taken before Craig was ready though.

Naomi

He has got a rather "suprised" expression on his face!! :yoda:

I know, doesnt he!!

I was thinking of Starting the Craig Parker apritiation thred, who is with me?

Naomi

:D

I'm With ya!!

I love the piccies i have got mine on photobucket but have not worked out how to get them on here yet!

:D:D:D

MO

;) such nice pictures *guh* ME ME ME PLEASE!! can i join??? *bows down to Craigy pictures* lookie lookie, im appreciating..thank you Craig for being so damn gorgeous ;)