"Who was that person" thread..

I don't know about you but I definitely saw the greatest Wonder Woman since Lynda Carter at LFCC this year but then she was lost in the crowd.... love at first sight it was.

...I would have definitely bought her a hotdog :grump:

I think I know who you mean. If you're on Instagram, search for Purple Muffinz.

Yep thats her... *falls off chair*

• Like 1

The guys I queued with in the Gold Pass queue on Friday! I said one of them was a Tom Hardy lookalike (and I stand by that :thumbup:) from the middle of Wales. Thanks for keeping me company - I enjoyed the giggle and I'm sorry I didn't see more of you all over the weekend. But I'm crewing at Glasgow, Bournemouth and, now, Cardiff too. So if you're at any of them come and find me and say hello!

Alison from Liverpool (Fat Scouser :D )

The guys I queued with in the Gold Pass queue on Friday! I said one of them was a Tom Hardy lookalike (and I stand by that :thumbup:) from the middle of Wales. Thanks for keeping me company - I enjoyed the giggle and I'm sorry I didn't see more of you all over the weekend. But I'm crewing at Glasgow, Bournemouth and, now, Cardiff too. So if you're at any of them come and find me and say hello!

Alison from Liverpool (Fat Scouser :D )

My sister and I got chatting to someone, we met in the Christopher Lloyd autograph queue, they thought we were gordies, but we are Yorkshire girls! We saw them a few times over the weekend, as they were always in front of us in the queues! But never had the time to stop and have a good chat!

So in the que saturday morning me and my friend were talking to a guy cosplaying as owen from jurassic world. Helped make some final adjustments to a button on the top :lol: walked in together, then i saw you later in the day towards the end getting the lift somewhere, if your on here let me know! also i was talking to a couple briefly while sat down on a chair i managed to somehow get outside the kenny baker shoot area :P think you were in aliens gear? and finally at the second neve campbell shoot (batch 3) i was talking to a dark haired girl who was doing her makeup B) from memory she had a bit of a jessie j look going on, anyways if any of you are on here hit me up :D

Spider-gwen that was there Saturday?

I remember we were 2 or 3 but if you're talking about that one that's me (:
Yay! You're the one. Loved your costume. Saw you a couple of times. Regretted not getting a pic with you. Ah well!
It's a real pleasure to hear that, very glad you liked it ! That was our first con out of france (I came with 5 of my friends) but I'll definitly come back, we had such a great time ! So maybe next time I'll see you. (: I don't know if i'll come back untill next summer but we already planned to go to Manchester cc next time. (Maybe)
Thank you !
Maybe is good. Just let me know. Manchester is nearer to me. And I'm possibly trooping there with a Star Wars charity :)

Awesome ! I will for sure ! :)

I remember we were 2 or 3 but if you're talking about that one that's me (:[]
I saw you on Sunday. I think you were with someone from Avatar/Airbender/Legend of Aang (spotted the blue arrows on the arms). You looked great, post some more photos please!

Thank you !! That's really nice ! You should've come talk to us (: We'll be posting some photos regulary on a fb page we made just for fun if you want to check !

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cactus-Crew/1515105318731320

Edited by Balverinium

I remember we were 2 or 3 but if you're talking about that one that's me (:
Yay! You're the one. Loved your costume. Saw you a couple of times. Regretted not getting a pic with you. Ah well!

It's a real pleasure to hear that, very glad you liked it ! That was our first con out of france (I came with 5 of my friends) but I'll definitly come back, we had such a great time ! So maybe next time I'll see you. (: I don't know if i'll come back untill next summer but we already planned to go to Manchester cc next time. (Maybe)

Thank you !

Maybe is good. Just let me know. Manchester is nearer to me. And I'm possibly trooping there with a Star Wars charity :)

Awesome ! I will for sure ! :)

I remember we were 2 or 3 but if you're talking about that one that's me (:[]
I saw you on Sunday. I think you were with someone from Avatar/Airbender/Legend of Aang (spotted the blue arrows on the arms). You looked great, post some more photos please!

Thank you !! That's really nice ! You should've come talk to us (: We'll be posting some photos regulary on a fb page we made just for fun if you want to check !https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cactus-Crew/1515105318731320

Wow, it is very impressive to see the hardwork that goes in to your costumes! I will have to practice my French, tres bien, fantastique!