What did you buy?

Most of my money went on autographs, I got all the lotr guys.

I bought the Gollum book that I've been after for a while, and a lotr drafts set which I thought was quite cute. I nearly bought Gandalf's hat, but I had nowhere to put it. I also had my eye on a very nice dagger on saturday but it was gone on sunday.

My auntie and uncle bought me the Evenstar for my birthday, but I can't have it till my bday in October :blink:

i bought the gollum book too.. was that the signed one? £12 for it signed was damn good i think.

also forked out £40 for Angelina Jolie's auto :wub: but im so glad i did i love it!

and got auto's:

Ray Park's

Craig Parker's

Brad Dourif's

Joe Pantyliner's

also got a photo pic of Sandra Bullock and one of Angelina Jolie.

got a few Charmed things for my best mate and a dragon oil burner for £10 for my bro and sister in law for letting us stay there.

also a copy of Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint's autos for £3 which was nice.

spent over £150 which was what i had planned to, only wish i has got Brian Blessed's auto instead of Joe Pantyliners! grr

Ele.

spent about £200 on autographs but apart from that bought - Roswell season 1 dvd,

Ditto on the Roswell DVD - also got Futurama Series 3 and £40 on Gates McFadden autographs (God knows what I'm going to do with the signed poster now that I've got it) - my mate Dan got 9 Star Wars figures and got Chewy to sign a figure of his screen character.

Well i spent about £200 on autographs and got to meet everyone i wanted

Also got

Uma Thurman Autograph (on kill bill pic)

David Carradine Autograph (Also on kill bill pic)

The Bride Action Figure

Go-Go Action Figure

Kill Bill Japanese Uncut DVD

Cypher Matrix figure (that i got signed by Joe)

Gandalf and Robbie Williams print (for my girlfriend) from Emma's stall

Was eyeing Legolas' fighting knives but the bank balance wouldnt have allowed it.

Did quite well i think!

Supernova

i got it on a stall on saturday for £28. He was right on a top corner (if that makes any sense) and it was hidden behind a box set. Took a bit of a gamble buying it as he wasnt sure if it was uncut but it was the R2 Japanese edition and luckily for me its fully uncut :D

Found a UK based website who stock it for £26 so let me know mate and i can PM you the link

cheers

Supernova

bought some spiderman comics that i need for my back issue collection (including Web of Spiderman 1#, well happy about that), a picture of arnie and a robert englund autograph

Found the greasyest burger van outside for my lunch, hmm grease

There were so many pretty things I could have bought if I'd had the money - must be the first fair I've been to with no money to spend on trading cards or Duncan pictures (his Pirates Johnny Depp was beautiful but alas will have to wait for another time)

So I ended up spending

£15 on the lovely Corin Nemec to auto my stargate book

£15 Kristy Swanson auto

£13 on my Dad's birthday present of Red Dwarf 3

and strangely the rest wasn't at the show at all, bargains were found in WHSmiths

£ 3.99 Farscape 4.4 dvd

£ 3.99 Andromeda 2.4 dvd

and some money on a vile market hotdog which tasted like it was a week old(never again!!!)

I bought a Mcdonalds and that was nearly all my money gone also :D LOL

Quit it now. McD's is bad for you. u could of brought a dvd, there was a chap selling some good dvd's for £3. I know, i brought some.

Cliff

3 autographs, a Aragorn standee, merry/pippin bookmark with the one ring on the end, Aragorn weird print thing and ummm... thats about it. Oh and A LOT of alcohol.

Ren

xxx

FFS, Theo you got me drinking champagne, I bloody hate the stuff, I can't believe I even drank it and with no OJ as well. Oh and Theo we forgot the knicker shifters

LOL, that was a bloody expensive bottle that - god knows what me and Jen were thinking ha ha

Knicker Shifters will have to wait until C6 - bollox, can't believe I forgot that!

Well, apart from alcohol and food and train tickets etc etc, I bought 4 autographs and a big framed LOTR film cell thing - 3 big pictures and 6 cells!!!

I love it :lol: