Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass question

I would have preferred a standard photo. I don't need a clock filling most of the image...
I'll ask the photographer to zoom at me and the Doc anyways... But this will be the only photo without the blue background in my LFCC collection. I don't really like that fact...

And I REALLY hope, it's not sepia!

Edited by GrandmasterA

I would have preferred a standard photo. I don't need a clock filling most of the image...

I'll ask the photographer to zoom at me and the Doc anyways... But this will be the only photo without the blue background in my LFCC collection. I don't really like that fact...

And I REALLY hope, it's not sepia!

It's supposed to be a replica of the photo from the film, I expect it will be sepia.

I'll definately do so. I was able to "accept" the fact, that kindergarten photographers ruined some really nice photos of my son by adding unnecessary filters to it.
But this is a once-in-a-lifetime really expensive photo opportunity! I don't really want some "photoshop filters" ruin it... Too bad, we were not able to choose between standard photos or prop photos (for those people who want it). Thank god, there is just a standard photo included for MJF...

I've already bought a photo within my (expensive) diamond pass. I would not spend more money for an additional photo. There is no mentioning of "sepia" in the diamond pass description, which would have made me think about spending even more money just to get a normal picture... And to be honest: this should not be necessary for diamond pass holders...

There was no "sepia" mentioned when I ordered... And there is no "sepia" in the description now.

I'll ask the crew and photographer when I'm there, hoping, they are flexible enough...

I don't care about my normal clock face picture, but I don't want them to ruin my photo with Chris by adding stupid filters to it... I'd prefer a standard background photo so much more...

If you prefer a standard background so much more you had every opportunity to buy the normal photo. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but no matter if sepia or not (I remember reading that too, but you are correct, it's not there now) it was always clear that the clock photo was in the package, and that the package can't be changed.

• Like 1

Not really.

The first time, I've heard about the sepia mess was yesterday...

Too late for a standard photo.

It's not mentioned!

I always planned to ask the photographer to zoom at us and forget about the clock. But sepia will ruin it for me. Still hoping, they are flexible about that.

• Moderators

Not really.

The first time, I've heard about the sepia mess was yesterday...

Too late for a standard photo.

It's not mentioned!

I always planned to ask the photographer to zoom at us and forget about the clock. But sepia will ruin it for me. Still hoping, they are flexible about that.

Il echo what QS said when the return to the future announcement was made earlier this year and it did say that shoot was a sepia one, also the clock has done the rounds at a few shows already this year and all the photos have been sepia.

• Moderators

Returntothefuturelogo_zps8d269562.jpg

The 2015 Back to the Future Reunion at LFCC

The cast of Back to the Future

Confirmed guests so far...

Christopher Lloyd Dr. Emmett Brown

Lea Thompson Lorraine Baines

Claudia Wells Jennifer Parker

Marc McClure Dave McFly

Frances Lee McCain Stella Baines

James Tolkan Mr. Strickland

Donald Fullilove Goldie Wilson

Harry Waters Jr. Marvin Berry

EVEN MORE GUESTS TO COME SO WATCH THIS SPACE!

Return to the Future activities include:

· 1885 Clock Tower photo shoot (sepia tone) & cast photo shoot opportunity

· 1955 Clock Tower This is a green screen photo shoot with you in costume and the lighting strike background!

· Gibson AMP and guitar photo shoot & cast shoot opportunity

· The DeLorean Time Machine on display all weekend

· The DeLorean Time Machine photo shoot & cast photo shoot opportunity

· The DeLorean Time Machine photo shoot & individual cast members photo shoot (TBC)

· Doc Brown tombstone photo shoot with Christopher Lloyd

· Exclusive 2015 Back to the Future Cast Reunion Stage Talk

· Joint photo shoot opportunities with two or more cast members at once.

Showmasters will also announce the Film and Comic Con Community Champion who raised the most money for The Michael J. Fox Foundation through Showmasters & Team Fox.

IMPORTANT

We here at Showmasters wanted to let you all know what the 2015 London Film and Comic Cons main attractions were going to be before Christmas.

But there is still a lot more to come, we are working on more amazing experiences for this special event and reunion - so keep watching!11537295_4.jpg006-finlay-mackay-theredlist.jpg

Then why is it not mentioned at the store? That's where it belongs... Not any sub sub sub page of an earlier news text which is not even up to date about the guests.

I really start to regret having bought the diamond pass if it ruins the photo. I don't need the Shirt and the collage, but I do care about the photo and auto a lot!

And where is the cast photo opportunity? Not mentioned in the shop not gonna happen. So this news text is not really a good proof that we "should have known"...

• Moderators

Then why is it not mentioned at the store? That's where it belongs... Not any sub sub sub page of an earlier news text which is not even up to date about the guests.

I really start to regret having bought the diamond pass if it ruins the photo. I don't need the Shirt and the collage, but I do care about the photo and auto a lot!

And where is the cast photo opportunity? Not mentioned in the shop not gonna happen. So this news text is not really a good proof that we "should have known"...

I believe the cast photo opportunity referred to having a member of cast with the prop such as MJF and the clock tower etc, this was also posted on the main page of the LFCC official website, so it isn't just on an archived news article on the forum.

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/10-news/49-return-to-the-future-at-lfcc

Edited by StuartG2198

That's not what I meant... I meant this:
Joint photo shoot opportunities with two or more cast members at once.

I'll ask the photographer about the sepia. Normally this effect is added at the printing table. I hope, they can simply print it without the sepia filter. If I have to be the last in the queue for that special wish, I have no problem...
I know, you can't promise..

I can only echo what you are saying GrandmasterA.

I knew it was a clock photo in my package, there wasn't any changing about that...but then I found it was sepia.

The only place it was mentioned to be a sepia photo was on ONE topic/announcement out of hundreds. It wasn't on the store or the LFCC Page. Infact, there's a section on the LFCC page that states photos are full colour (ironically). I emailed SM and received no response back about it, so I've had to spend another £35 on a standard photo, I understand not everyone can do this.

I can't understand why the sepia can't be added AFTER: sepia is a simple filter to add on anything - Photoshop, Instagram, even webpages do it - but to remove sepia and return the colour is near impossible. Even the idea to have photos printed in Sepia but added on the store in full colour is something i implore SM to do, but no response. At least then we could crop/add the filter ourself if we wanted instead of having it forced upon us.

• Moderators

I can only echo what you are saying GrandmasterA.

I knew it was a clock photo in my package, there wasn't any changing about that...but then I found it was sepia.

The only place it was mentioned to be a sepia photo was on ONE topic/announcement out of hundreds. It wasn't on the store or the LFCC Page. Infact, there's a section on the LFCC page that states photos are full colour (ironically). I emailed SM and received no response back about it, so I've had to spend another £35 on a standard photo, I understand not everyone can do this.

I can't understand why the sepia can't be added AFTER: sepia is a simple filter to add on anything - Photoshop, Instagram, even webpages do it - but to remove sepia and return the colour is near impossible. Even the idea to have photos printed in Sepia but added on the store in full colour is something i implore SM to do, but no response. At least then we could crop/add the filter ourself if we wanted instead of having it forced upon us.

As I posted earlier in this thread there is a section on the main page which does once again mention the photo is in sepia, there have been numerous discussions over recent months about this particular photo shoot and the sepia tone, if it was just a single forum post I would understand but there is a section on the return to the future activities on the website where it is listed in there. As QS posted all you can do is see on the day and speak to a pit boss.

It was mentioned once in one post. It wasn't in Lloyds announcement post, nor in the store.

I found out months after I bought my pass for Lloyd.

Why do we not have info already if this is possible to have the sepia filter taken off? It's really ridiculous to ask us to find out on the day.

• Moderators

Unfortunately I can only give you the information that is available to me, as QS posted below this is all the mods are able to advise at the moment.

Michael Myers is unhappy because he missed out on ordering and the package can't be adjusted, that's a completely different thing.

The Diamond Pass has always included the clock photo, I double checked on that. The store listing refers you to the website for additional information where the sepia is clearly mentioned. We had people coming on here asking about the clock photo and we answered accordingly.

I have no clue how the sepia will be handled - my camera allows me to adjust settings to sepia - so is not completely impossible that this is not simply a software switch. Switching back and forth takes time, time which is not there in a photo session - especially as the sepia was advertised in the first place, and as I have seen from some other posts and my personal opinion too the sepia actually is the special appeal of the clock photo.

Please feel free to ask on the day, but I have no idea if you can be accomodated. If you can be accomodated you may be asked to wait so that the settings only have to be changed once. I would also strongly advise you not to bring the sign you mentioned. For one, this can come across as pretty rude. Two, you have the wrong timing. You need to ask for a Pit Boss and ask them first if anything can be done before the shoot. Asking the photographer or at the printing desk is way too late.