Bttf cast

Hi two questions, first I may have imagined it but wasn't it mentioned that there would be a group photo shoot with the cast? Second question is if the mjf diamond passes do not sell out then will there be opportunities to buy his auto on the day? I know it is unlikely but just wondering if that maybe a possibility.

• Moderators

Hi two questions, first I may have imagined it but wasn't it mentioned that there would be a group photo shoot with the cast? Second question is if the mjf diamond passes do not sell out then will there be opportunities to buy his auto on the day? I know it is unlikely but just wondering if that maybe a possibility.

There was some speculation about a group shot early on, sometimes SM do leave it until closer to the event to announce group shots. I would say that it is unlikely that autos outside the diamond pass will happen as SM have said the ONLY way to get the auto is a diamond pass.

There definitely won't be any sales of the autograph besides the Diamond Pass, unless maybe the Up to 88 campaign offers one as a price or something similar.

The Diamond Pass is extremely limited in numbers and is really close to selling out. If let's say 10 tickets are left... can you imagine what happens when this is announced? "First 10 people get an autograph?" The stampede in Lion King that got Mufasa killed would look like kindergarten compared to Olympia crowds. :lol:

• Like 5

Figured that maybe the case with mjf, the cast photo would be great as I have been holding off on buying separate photo shoots with a lot of the cast for this reason. I'm hoping for some more bttf guests like crispin glover though I know it's unlikely.

Edited by Kevt

There definitely won't be any sales of the autograph besides the Diamond Pass, unless maybe the Up to 88 campaign offers one as a price or something similar.

The Diamond Pass is extremely limited in numbers and is really close to selling out. If let's say 10 tickets are left... can you imagine what happens when this is announced? "First 10 people get an autograph?" The stampede in Lion King that got Mufasa killed would look like kindergarten compared to Olympia crowds. :lol:

Ah dude spoiler alert! I was gonna watch that tonight. ;)

Aww man, what I'd do for a MJF diamond pass! I bought The delorean and regular shoot and talk separately so I don't think I'm actually losing out too much, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't upset missing the chance of an auto *cries in the corner*

• Like 1

• Moderators

Aww man, what I'd do for a MJF diamond pass! I bought The delorean and regular shoot and talk separately so I don't think I'm actually losing out too much, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't upset missing the chance of an auto *cries in the corner*

I'm with you on that one Shell, I would love to have bought a diamond for Michael and like you bought the delorean shoot and also the cast talk and was quite content but I really would love his autograph as well, but hey even for a few seconds we will still get to meet him.

• Like 1

I'm with you on that one Shell, I would love to have bought a diamond for Michael and like you bought the delorean shoot and also the cast talk and was quite content but I really would love his autograph as well, but hey even for a few seconds we will still get to meet him.

It's all about experience right? It'll be amazing regardless :)

• Like 2

Thats totally the way im looking at it too! Im alittle gutted i cant afford the pass so icould get his autograph too but i also booked a photoshoot with him so at least i will get to meet him to some extent and have a snap to have a visual memory to treasure :)

• Like 2

Ah dude spoiler alert! I was gonna watch that tonight. ;)

And there I spent 15 minutes looking for an example that seemed semi safe... :lol: