Talks and Photoshoots

what's the best thing to do if they do clash? Just speak to an organiser?

That depends on the nature of the clash. Is it just 5 minutes overlap etc. There's really too many "what if" to answer the question that generally.

So if its not 5 mins overlap what does that mean? Hopefully that won't be the case, I'm trusting showmasters can sort these things out.

They are pretty good at getting people to their allotted shoots, Vicky. If you have any major concerns (three shoots at once as a random example) then grab (not literally :poki: ) a member of the crew to help you get where you need to be.

• Like 1

They are pretty good at getting people to their allotted shoots, Vicky. If you have any major concerns (three shoots at once as a random example) then grab (not literally :poki: ) a member of the crew to help you get where you need to be.

That's good to hear, thanks for your help! Sounds a bit more positive haha

I've got a few shoots on all days, and I'm only on regular entry, so I could be having to get REAL friendly with the crew ;)

Looking forward to seeing you at the meet up BTW. IF you get a chance, there's a couple of posts on the FB page that you can reply to :)

That depends on the nature of the clash. Is it just 5 minutes overlap etc. There's really too many "what if" to answer the question that generally.

So if its not 5 mins overlap what does that mean? Hopefully that won't be the case, I'm trusting showmasters can sort these things out.

Let's say talk ends 2 PM. Photoshoot starts 1.55 PM and runs until 2.30 PM. They won't let you change days because these two

events overlap by 5 minutes, you can just go to the photoshoot later. There's been people expecting a refund because two events overlapped by 5 minutes, that's why I mention it.

If the talk is from 1.15 PM to 2 PM and the shoot runs from 1.30 PM to 1.45 PM you need to speak to an Sales Table and check if a switch to another day would be allowed. Again this is not my call to make, I can't guarantee any swaps or exceptions. You may be offered different solutions, but that is the decision of crew on the weekend.

• Like 2

Let's say talk ends 2 PM. Photoshoot starts 1.55 PM and runs until 2.30 PM. They won't let you change days because these two

events overlap by 5 minutes, you can just go to the photoshoot later. There's been people expecting a refund because two events overlapped by 5 minutes, that's why I mention it.

If the talk is from 1.15 PM to 2 PM and the shoot runs from 1.30 PM to 1.45 PM you need to speak to an Sales Table and check if a switch to another day would be allowed. Again this is not my call to make, I can't guarantee any swaps or exceptions. You may be offered different solutions, but that is the decision of crew on the weekend.

That's great, thanks QS!

I've got a few shoots on all days, and I'm only on regular entry, so I could be having to get REAL friendly with the crew ;)

Looking forward to seeing you at the meet up BTW. IF you get a chance, there's a couple of posts on the FB page that you can reply to :)

on the meet up FB page? I'll have a look tonight :)

• Like 1

I had a clash of a photoshoot with a talk last year, and I was able to get a refund on the talk.

That would be one of those "decisions of the crew on the weekend" I mentioned above. If both things only happen one day a refund of one of the tickets may be a possibility, yes.