Latest Guest Announcement - CARRIE HENN

should they not have a current pic of her? she's almost 30 years older now, i can see several people getting very confused when she turns up :-D

You'd hope that people would realise that someone who was a little girl in a movie that came out in 1986, would look a little bit older now!
  • Like 1

should they not have a current pic of her? she's almost 30 years older now, i can see several people getting very confused when she turns up :-D

You'd hope that people would realise that someone who was a little girl in a movie that came out in 1986, would look a little bit older now!

SM will always use an image from the guest's most famous role so they are easily identifiable. Obviously you'll know she's a bit older now when you actually meet her.

alienwatn-newt-590x350.jpg

Edited by nicky

I would've loved to have met Carrie Henn as she was fab in Aliens but my wallet has one very serious hole in it, so I saved it for the biggest guests - £395 for the diamond pass is a bit too rich for my blood but fully understandable at the price, imo. Good job, showmasters :)

I would've loved to have met Carrie Henn as she was fab in Aliens but my wallet has one very serious hole in it, so I saved it for the biggest guests - £395 for the diamond pass is a bit too rich for my blood but fully understandable at the price, imo. Good job, showmasters :)

Her auto is only £15. I'm sure you can make room!

MrFusion, I would do but I have left a booming hole in my wallet. I can't really afford anything else right now and going on holiday in August, so this'll do for me this time. Maybe next time at LFCC Winter 2015 or next summer's event.

Good luck for next time then! I know what you mean though, I'm struggling to afford everything for LFCC!

MrFusion, you and I are in exactly the same boat. Am a fan of Carrie's work in Aliens and would have liked to have met her, but not to be this time. I am more than happy with the guests I am meeting.

I am bummed I am missing MJF, but I am more than pleased with the guests I am meeting who will make the experience equally as special for me.

The turnout should be phenonemal.

• 2 weeks later...