Latest Guest Announcement - KEISHA CASTLE-HUGHES

No mention of Whale Rider though? She was nominated for an Oscar for christ's sakes :WINCE:

To be fair to showmasters how many people will give a monkeys about 'whale Rider' (as good as it is and oscar nomination).Unlikely Showmasters would have booked her if it wasn't for the fact that allmost everyone that gets her at Olympia will be down to 'Star Wars' and 'Game of Thrones' appearances. Real fans of hers won't need reminding of Whale Rider but i'd like to bet that at the end of her signing there will be a stack of Whale Rider photos left over but allmost nothing left from Star Wars and GOT.

No mention of Whale Rider though? She was nominated for an Oscar for christ's sakes :WINCE:

To be fair to showmasters how many people will give a monkeys about 'whale Rider' (as good as it is and oscar nomination).Unlikely Showmasters would have booked her if it wasn't for the fact that allmost everyone that gets her at Olympia will be down to 'Star Wars' and 'Game of Thrones' appearances. Real fans of hers won't need reminding of Whale Rider but i'd like to bet that at the end of her signing there will be a stack of Whale Rider photos left over but allmost nothing left from Star Wars and GOT.

Oh, I know. And don't get me wrong, I probably will get a Game of Thrones autograph (but that's because I got a collection going on). But I just think actors deserve a shout out here for their other accomplishments ;)