LFCC Beginners Guide

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

This guide has helped me a lot, however I am still confused about the Virtual queue tickets. Are these for the photos I have purchased or just a chance to have a photo/autograph for free?

Sorry if that is a silly question, this is my first Comic Con and I'm overwhelmed lol

Thank you

Emma x

• Moderators

Hey everyone!

This guide has helped me a lot, however I am still confused about the Virtual queue tickets. Are these for the photos I have purchased or just a chance to have a photo/autograph for free?

Sorry if that is a silly question, this is my first Comic Con and I'm overwhelmed lol

Thank you

Emma x

Hi Emma

If you follow this link it will take you to the official FAQ which has a really good explanation of how it works

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

Thank you

Emma x

The VQ tickets are for autos only and are so you don't have to wait in a queue all day. You still have to pay for the auto. Have a read of the FAQ that Stuart has linked to.

• Like 2

Thanks for this Dorgris, my first con and cosplay so very usefull. We're going on the Sunday as I'm working 4am til 12pm Saturday, hopefully might get some bargains from traders ;)

One thing I'd like to ask, as I'm a transvestite I decided to go as Pris from Blade Runner, do guys dressed as female characters use the male or female toilets? I'd prefer using the ladies but not sure if would be frowned upon?

Edited by tania_twinkle

I'll be hoping for a few bargains from the traders myself on the Sunday afternoon!

In response to your question I couldn't be sure of the answer, but I'm sure one of the mods would able to assist there. From memory I'm sure the guys dressed as female characters still use the male toilets. Personally I want people to use whichever they're most comfortable with, but I think that might be something for a mod to confirm for you.

Hope you have a great time, looking forward to seeing Pris cartwheeling around the aisles ;)

• Like 1