How do you rate the Line Up for C5 ?

Rate the Line Up for C5  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Line Up for C5

• The best line-up yet
    • Better than the LFACC but not as good as C4
    • Better than C4 but not as good as the LFACC
    • Other (Post below)

With just a few days to go and all guests announced, bar any late surprises what do you think of the C5 line up. I reckon Showmasters have done us proud again with a fine mix of guests, with someone for most tastes. What do you think though ? Vote Now.

Although it's a great line up, there aren't as many people going that i want to meet as there was at either LFACC or C4, so i voted other. It's still going to be great though :lol:

Maybe you shouldnt rate it before it actually starts, the atmosphere can make a whole lot of difference to an event!

I agree, but i mean there a few big guests attending this time but it does not even compare to C4 as there were so many huge guests.

Maybe you shouldnt rate it before it actually starts, the atmosphere can make a whole lot of difference to an event!

I agree, but i mean there a few big guests attending this time but it does not even compare to C4 as there were so many huge guests.

Yeah I agree, you cant compare each event as they are all different. They have a huge array of different guests coming to C5 so it caters for nearly everyone. I for one am really looking forward to it and meeting some new guests. :rolleyes: