Who so we reckon will be the twenty pounders

dufresne

I reckon they'll put the arm in for Jake Lloyd and Brad Dourif !

Please let Joey Pants be a tenner (some chance!). Surely he would be better at a tenner because I reckon a lot of peeps like me will be getting loads ofd stuff signed by Joe !

I reckon they'll put the arm in for Jake Lloyd and Brad Dourif !

Please let Joey Pants be a tenner (some chance!). Surely he would be better at a tenner because I reckon a lot of peeps like me will be getting loads ofd stuff signed by Joe !

I reckon his gonna at least be £15 m8, dont think that Brad and jake will be £20, well I hope not anyway!

;):unsure:

I would think Penny Johnson, Brad Dourif and Joe Pantaliano would all be £20 each. Strong possibility Gates McFadden may be too. I would guess that the vast majority of the rest will be £15. I think we'll be very lucky if any are a tenner.

says who elijah won't go as a fan though? you could get it for free.... :wub:

yea! doubt it tho. u never know some might turn up like Devon Murray at C4! did anyone get his auto for free? i felt to bad to ask but i got a great pic of me with him whci is on my website (listed in my sig) plus his mum was there so didn't wanna annoy them.

Ele.

I reckon Brad Dourif will be £20, i hope Gates won't be but i can see it happening. It would be great if the 'lesser' LOTR stars were only £10 cus then i would get all of them. If they're £15 I'll have to leave one out :lol:

I will note down all the prices being charged and will post back here on friday night with the information, that is if no one else has.

That would be most welcome! Thanks!

Obi-Wan:unsure:

Yeah, good stuff Jack, thanks !

Gates was £20 at Creation, Jan 03 in London, so I expect her to be at least as expensive this time. :huh:

Maybe Bob Picardo and Ethan Phillips too. Nothing would surprise me.

Penny Johnson will also probably be £20 as her profile is now huge due to 24.

Regards

Admiral Bear

The last event Bob Picardo was at in the UK, he only charged £10 which was a surprise to me and an absolute bargain..

At Creation Gates had a huge print of her (out of uniform black & white shot)that she was selling for her charity .. I seem to recall that she charged £20.. but it was a huge print..

Ethan is usually £15..

Not sure who the £20 guests will be..

Probably Gates and maybe Penny Johnson, possibly Kristy Swanson and Ray Park (wasn't there a fuss at a signing shortly after he played Darth Maul about charging as much as £20 for an autograph??)

I cant see any of them charging £20 to be honest. They only seem to charge that amount for people that are going to be insanely popular like the Hobbits.

Notice how I didnt say "they only seem to charge that amount for people more famous like the hobbits"... because they aint :angel:

What about DENISE CROSBY or JOHN BILLIGSLEY. I reckon as she might be rearer, she will be charging £20 and John, he seems the kinda guy who would charge £15 but being so popular not only with the Star Trek people like me but also the SG1 peeps he may be charging more - its true the more popular you are the more some guests feel they can charge for autographs.

I always budget that all the people I want to see are £20 and that I want 2-3 autographs from each. That way if they are £15 pounds. I have enough money to get say one or two extra autographs, or something else from the stools. I always budget to take more then I need cause you can never be 100% correct when it comes to how much each of them is gona charge - you can only go by previous shows, how popular you think they are gona be and previous encounters. Apart from that its more of a guess, oh and you standing there praying there gona be a resonable price (or free lol) :(:wub::angel:

Edited by zebredy

Its not always easy to predict, Paul McGann was charging £20 at C3 (I think it was that one he was at), which surprised me. Then Billy Boyd only charged £15 at LFACC when I thought he would be at least £20.

Can't see McFadden charging less than £20 having said that

Brent and Levar were £20 at LFCC so I wouldnt be that suprisied if Gates was £20.

Also, as I am only going on the Friday I will note down all the prices being charged and will post back here on friday night with the information, that is if no one else has.

also, brent refused to pose for photos unless you got his auto. dunno if thats common for the star trek ppl, but my experience at lfcc indicates all the LOTR peeps are well up for them!!!

:D^_^

Which day are you referring to mate as on the Saturday at LFCC there was a no posed photos rule for Brent and Levar so it didnt matter if you bought an autograph or not, you were not ment to have a photo with either them.

As for photos, I have had one with every guest I have ever met apart from, Anthony Head, Eliza Dushku, Brent Spinder and Levar Burton so unless a guest is really busy at C5 I dont imagine there will be a problem getting posed photos.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill