The Empire Strikes Back

Carrie Fisher is going to be there for sure yeah? Hoping to get a photoshoot with her now that I've missed out on MJF due to only going on the Friday

Carrie has not been announced. She was there last year.

Thanks. I know she's not been announced yet. I'm just hoping she will as she did both Summer and Winter shows last year! Fingers crossed! :)

Carrie Fisher is going to be there for sure yeah? Hoping to get a photoshoot with her now that I've missed out on MJF due to only going on the Friday

Thanks. I know she's not been announced yet. I'm just hoping she will as she did both Summer and Winter shows last year! Fingers crossed! :)
Unlikely, but we can hope!
  • Like 1

Unlikely, but we can hope!

Help me Showmasters, you're my only hope.. ;)

• Like 3

i was lucky enough to meet carrie both times last year! she is one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to, and im also proud to say that we have become acquaintances outside of the con world and write to each other regularly. i really hope that they get her back again this year!! :dance:

• Like 1

i was lucky enough to meet carrie both times last year! she is one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to, and im also proud to say that we have become acquaintances outside of the con world and write to each other regularly. i really hope that they get her back again this year!! :dance:

I met her both times too. She was lovely, but crazy!
  • Like 2

crazy in a good way! i gave her a mug in october as it was her birthday a few days after the con that had a french bulldog on,she went bananas! held it up shouted "oh my god its gary on a mug guys!" she then sat down and turned to me and said " you are a god! thank you so much" took my hand and gave it a kiss. i was literally the happiest person on the planet! got to love her and gary!

crazy in a good way! i gave her a mug in october as it was her birthday a few days after the con that had a french bulldog on,she went bananas! held it up shouted "oh my god its gary on a mug guys!" she then sat down and turned to me and said " you are a god! thank you so much" took my hand and gave it a kiss. i was literally the happiest person on the planet! got to love her and gary!
I meant in a good way. Her relationship with Gary is something else. He was even in my photo with her from the summer!

I meant in a good way. Her relationship with Gary is something else. He was even in my photo with her from the summer!
I got Gary in my photo too! And you know, I really wouldn't have had it any other way. The face he's pulling is priceless. She really does love that pooch like a child. He's great!

• Moderators

Considering she did 2 showmasters events last year I would be surprised if she came back so soon. I would be delighted as I have so many things I need her to sign lol

• Like 2

• Moderators

Considering she did 2 showmasters events last year I would be surprised if she came back so soon. I would be delighted as I have so many things I need her to sign lol

Oh well Mark Hamill it is lol!!

• Like 5

I would love her to come back. I ordered an 11x14 print of one of my favourite BTS pictures of carrie to get signed in October. Sadly it arrived late and I've not had the chance to send it off anywhere else to get signed :( Edited by Gmorris2504

• Moderators

I'd love to see Carrie back as well she was great, I'd like another photo with her as I'm not to keen on the one I had last time, would love to have her sign a pic from The Force Awakens (when they eventually show us a pic of Carrie as Leia again)

• Like 1

Still hoping to see Harrison Ford announced! Wishful thinking but great to see M.J Fox and what a guest he will be.

Price is fair for M.J.Fox and happy to pay similar and only need Mr Ford for my poster, having met both Mark and Carrie several years ago (along with all the other 'main casts' outside the top 3).

So Showmasters, make my dream come true!!!

The force is strong with this one. . . .

Shame, I decided to miss meeting Carrie the other year, because as I'm young I didn't really grow up in the era of Star Wars.

And it being my first con, I had no idea how big a guest that was for the event. and that she may not be back for a while :')