YALC Returns to LFCC in 2015

Is there a more direct email my publisher can use, or someone specific to get in touch with outside of Showmasters regarding this, as it is something my publisher would very much like to get me involved in but they get little or no response regarding it. Any help would be gratefully and happily received!

why not contact YALC directly? they are very quick to respond on twitter

Edited by StarryKat

Confirmed: if you buy a YALC ticket LFACC entry is included, you do not have to buy a LFACC ticket on top.

I know I'm being overly picky and just worrying over nothing, but the online store doesn't make it overly clear that you get LFCC entry with the YALC ticket, at least in the weekend ticket. Is there any way this can be looked at? Like I said, I'm worrying over nothing, but I read the description in the store and I feel uneasy buying the YALC weekend ticket as it doesn't mention the LFCC entry in there too.

Thanks in advance!

Confirmed: if you buy a YALC ticket LFACC entry is included, you do not have to buy a LFACC ticket on top.

I know I'm being overly picky and just worrying over nothing, but the online store doesn't make it overly clear that you get LFCC entry with the YALC ticket, at least in the weekend ticket. Is there any way this can be looked at? Like I said, I'm worrying over nothing, but I read the description in the store and I feel uneasy buying the YALC weekend ticket as it doesn't mention the LFCC entry in there too.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, this is being looked at. Sorry, there have been a lot of things happening at once since I posted about this, so the store wording hasn't been changed. There's more info about YALC to follow, so probably everything will go up at once.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, this is being looked at. Sorry, there have been a lot of things happening at once since I posted about this, so the store wording hasn't been changed. There's more info about YALC to follow, so probably everything will go up at once.

No need to apologise, thank you for the confirmation! I hope everything is going well, even though it is busy. :smile:

I just went to purchase a YALC ticket for Saturday but they are sold out, is that right? So the only way to get into it would be to buy the weekend one? So instead of £20 I need to pay £46 even though I can only make it on the Saturday.

Stock levels are still added manually. Let me check, it is possible that more will be added.

Please could some one respond to whether it is possible to upgrade Saturday tickets to enable early entry to YALC? I bought my tickets before YALC was announced so seems unfair that I do not have the option to upgrade to get in early, it appears the only way would be to buy new tickets and with the no refund policy for my original tickets, I cannot afford to buy another 4!!!!

Please could some one respond to whether it is possible to upgrade Saturday tickets to enable early entry to YALC? I bought my tickets before YALC was announced so seems unfair that I do not have the option to upgrade to get in early, it appears the only way would be to buy new tickets and with the no refund policy for my original tickets, I cannot afford to buy another 4!!!!

Please contact shop@showmastersevents.com

The mods currently don't have any info if upgrades are possible under these circumstances.

Please contact shop@showmastersevents.com

The mods currently don't have any info if upgrades are possible under these circumstances.

Anymore on upgrading normal LFCC tickets to YALC tickets???

Hi, this is the response I have received.....it is not the best as I am expecting it to be very busy!!!!

'The only way to rectify this is to upgrade at the show, please speak to the staff at the entrance to do this.'

Anymore on upgrading normal LFCC tickets to YALC tickets???

Hi, this is the response I have received.....it is not the best as I am expecting it to be very busy!!!!

'The only way to rectify this is to upgrade at the show, please speak to the staff at the entrance to do this.'

Quite a poor response :(

• 1 month later...