TWD Guests for 2015

Starbug

i tried. couldnt get into it to be honest.

anyway, i digress. for some reason i really thought there would be a TWD announcement for LFCC today. i dont know why though.

same after the Chad announcement I got that buzz feeling that we would get a TWD announcement as well but it proves to us that they are listening to us so its just a matter of time now :smile:

• Like 1

hrrrm. must say im kind of dissappointed with the guest list for LFCC so far, and i dont just mean for TWD guests. the past few events ive been to have had a pretty good mix of guests from different shows and film franchises. but this year seems very focussed on star wars, Bttf and nightmare on elm street. great for those who like those things, kinda meh for everyone else... a bit meh for those who arent die hard fans of star wars (HOW many background actors in star wars did they announce the other day?!) i like the films but i dont like them THAT much

hopefully we'll get a few more TWD guests now were closer to the date of the event. im glad we've got emily kinney so far though. its very odd knowing im going to attend a con but also knowing theres only 2 guests i want to meet!

Edited by josh-hammond
  • Like 2

a bit meh for those who arent die hard fans of star wars (HOW many background actors in star wars did they announce the other day?!) i like the films but i dont like them THAT much

Actually if you are a die hard Star Wars fan you'd have had a few chances to meet most of them already.

As for die hard Die Hard fans... they don't have a lot of luck :)

• Like 1

a bit meh for those who arent die hard fans of star wars (HOW many background actors in star wars did they announce the other day?!) i like the films but i dont like them THAT much

Actually if you are a die hard Star Wars fan you'd have had a few chances to meet most of them already.

smartass ;)

What about the Die Hard 2: Die Harder die hard fans? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

TWD guests: 3 (4 if we include keisha castle hughes, but shes not mentioned as a TWD guest on the LFCC website)

star wars guests: 38

sorry, how many was enough?

*sassy finger snap*

THIS!! All of this!! **air five**

This fandom just gets stomped on.

Where is the love? It's a huge show goddammit!

• Like 1