TWD Guests for 2015

Starbug

who would I choose it would be

Andrew Lincoln such a good actor

Jon Bernthal missed him at the winter event a few years back

Irone Singleton/Lennie James couldn't choose between them really liked T Dog and we all know Morgan kicks ass

what about you josh-Hammond what 3 would you choose

good choices.

1. lauren cohan *sighs*.... oh lauren.... if she came to LFCC she would meet me, fall desperately in love with me and we'd end up getting married.... or not...

2. melissa mcbride (i have her autograph but REALLY want to meet her in person, plus carol kicks spam!

3. michael rooker... because its michael freaking rooker!!!!

jon bernthal was ace. such a nice bloke (shorter than i expected though) he was my first ever guest at my first ever con :D

Edited by josh-hammond
  • Like 1

i really need you fellow twd fans on fb so i can share stupid twd stuff when i find it!

add me! we can geek out and stuff XD

https://www.facebook.com/i.am.josh.hammond

true story: i wrote to steven yeun a few years back and got him to sign a couple of pictures for me, but on one where he's wrote "josh" it looks like a certain 4 letter word that rhymes with "duck"

• Like 1

I want TWD cast just as much as any one witch cast members have you all met I have met so far

Sarah Wayne Callies ( Lori Grimes ) very chatty when I met her

Norman Reedus ( Daryl Dixon ) brilliant when I met him

Lawrence Gilliard Jr ( Bob Stookey ) very very chatty

Jose Pablo Cantillo ( Martinez ) real friendly guy talking about how the Governor killed him

Jane McNiell ( Patrica ) really friendly she wanted to no what season I started to watch it from

Vincent Ward ( Oscar ) very cool guy

Andrew Rothenberg ( Jim ) again really nice guy

Michael Koske ( Walker ) he was really friendly we chatted for about 10 mins really nice guy

and hoping to meet Emily Kinney at LFACC and hopefully a few more fingers crossed :dance:

• Like 1

I want TWD cast just as much as any one witch cast members have you all met I have met so far

Sarah Wayne Callies ( Lori Grimes ) very chatty when I met her

Norman Reedus ( Daryl Dixon ) brilliant when I met him

Lawrence Gilliard Jr ( Bob Stookey ) very very chatty

Jose Pablo Cantillo ( Martinez ) real friendly guy talking about how the Governor killed him

Jane McNiell ( Patrica ) really friendly she wanted to no what season I started to watch it from

Vincent Ward ( Oscar ) very cool guy

Andrew Rothenberg ( Jim ) again really nice guy

Michael Koske ( Walker ) he was really friendly we chatted for about 10 mins really nice guy

and hoping to meet Emily Kinney at LFACC and hopefully a few more fingers crossed :dance:

all of yours except sarah wayne callies and norman reedus. and jon bernthal as well. also met charlie adlard, who is a hero of mine and is the nicest guy in the world!