£50 worth of showmasters autograph vouchers still left ?

hello queen sindel, hope things are good with you. i have a £15 autograph voucher, which i bought around march 2014. is there any way that i can use it in 2015, or exchange it for a 2015 voucher?

This means you have a gift voucher with expiry date, am I understanding this correctly? The correct term for the vouchers bought in the online store is gift voucher. If everything is called autograph voucher this gets seriously confusing.

hello queen sindel, hope things are good with you. i have a £15 autograph voucher, which i bought around march 2014. is there any way that i can use it in 2015, or exchange it for a 2015 voucher?

This means you have a gift voucher with expiry date, am I understanding this correctly? The correct term for the vouchers bought in the online store is gift voucher. If everything is called autograph voucher this gets seriously confusing.

yes, its a gift voucher.

yes, its a gift voucher.

Contact the office please. As it's been said above, these have an expiry date. It's not my call to make regarding exchanges or extending the date.