Disabled help

So at 22 I have chronic arthritis. I can get about not too bad if I am dosed up on pain killers but I was wondering if I brought my blue badge there maybe a chance I could get queue jump for photoshoots. I'm fine for autographs but standing in one spot is absolute agony even on the best of days .

Thank you in advance

Email showmasters with FAO Too Tall in the subject, he will sort you out, they are really good once you let them know you are coming, I am able to go straight to the front of the queue which makes things easier for everyone without my wheelchair blocking everything.

I sent an email a couple of weeks back and still haven't heard back, I assume when I get to the event I go to the desk and ask to see him

If you don't hear back yes, that's the procedure.

If you want you can forward the email to the address in my profile and I'll forward for you. There's been some hiccups with gmail addresses lately and I see you are registered with one.

gmail addresses too, now? we thought it was only hotmal addresses... should get that checked on, whomever's in charge of the SM email/tech cuz those are the two largest email providers people use...

It is being worked on - the Hotmail issue was fixed a couple of time according to our provider, but it has still been popping up on occasion. Gmail hasn't been a regular issue, but it has happened before. As this is a time sensitive issue advising of the back up route seemed sensible here.

Hotmail addresses don't work? I must have missed that memo somewhere I was wondering why I hadn't heard something for all the times I have emailed them

There has been an ongoing issue with email addresses from Hotmail addresses disappearing for quite a while now, yes.

gmail addresses too, now? we thought it was only hotmal addresses... should get that checked on, whomever's in charge of the SM email/tech cuz those are the two largest email providers people use...

Definitely not hotmail addresses, as I always use mine to email Too Tall and he has always responded.

Definitely not hotmail addresses, as I always use mine to email Too Tall and he has always responded.

The Hotmail problem never occurred when I e mailed TooTall direct but it has been a persistent problem when e mailing showmasters e mail addresses.

So I should email Too Tall?

What's his email?

If you don't want to use the main office e-mail please send to the e-mail in my profile, I'll forward. The other e-mail for TooTall is going through the same server as the office e-mail. If your emails got lost when trying the office address they'll likely not make it there either.

• Showmasters Admin

Please try the info@showmastersevents.com with subject of "Request for Extra Help". I reply to 100% of emails that come to me.

It's been the older info@showmasteronline.com that's had the issues with hotmail and gmail.

My direct email I don't give out online.

• Like 1

The Hotmail problem never occurred when I e mailed TooTall direct but it has been a persistent problem when e mailing showmasters e mail addresses.

Never had a problem, so I guess I am just lucky.