Latest Guest Announcement - CARRIE FISHER

You don't want to know where gary was snuffling in my picture - made for a great smile on both our faces and an easy ice breaker when I met her for the autograph. I'm not really a dog person but Gary is great, how can you not love him...

• Like 1

Decided now not to meet her or have a photo.

Stop being such a miserable so-and-so :no: Meeting Gary was the highlight of LFCC for me this year. The photoshoot was also tremendous value for money with BOTH Carrie AND her faithful hound. I think more guests should bring their pets to the shows :thumbup:

You're not even going to the show.

At the end of the day, I don't think having Gary in the photo made any sense so I won't be having another photo.

Not going to the show due to the lack of 'Guest Pets' on display :no: Give me Ralph Macchio and his hamster OR Peter Purves with his faithful tortoise and I would be ALL over WLFCC like a rash :clap:

Ohhhhh. You obviously didn't pay all that money for her photoshoot then.

Decided now not to meet her or have a photo.

Stop being such a miserable so-and-so :no: Meeting Gary was the highlight of LFCC for me this year. The photoshoot was also tremendous value for money with BOTH Carrie AND her faithful hound. I think more guests should bring their pets to the shows :thumbup:

You're not even going to the show.

At the end of the day, I don't think having Gary in the photo made any sense so I won't be having another photo.

Not going to the show due to the lack of 'Guest Pets' on display :no: Give me Ralph Macchio and his hamster OR Peter Purves with his faithful tortoise and I would be ALL over WLFCC like a rash :clap:

Ohhhhh. You obviously didn't pay all that money for her photoshoot then.

Don't do photoshoots but did get an autograph. Added bonus of meeting little Gary then :smile: Have met Carrie on numerous occasions in the past and she is always lovely. She was a hell of allot cheaper to get back then BUT you didn't get the added bonus of Gary :crying: Swings and roundabouts I suppose :whistling:

I'm gonna probably be shot down for this- but, how long have we waited for Princess Fisher to come back and do a show for all us Star Wars geeks? I really enjoyed meeting her in July, she was a fantastic guest and one of my ALL time favourite guest encounters. my shoot with Carrie was in the morning and I kinda wished Gary was in the shoot with us because I'm a BIG fan of dogs and it just so happens dogs like me as well. (Call me Crocodile Dundee) And if money weren't an issue I'd book ANOTHER photoshoot just so that I could have one with Princess Fisher, Gary and myself.

But seriously, beggars can't be choosers. Anyways I'm gonna skiddaddle before I launch into a Harrison Ford style rant. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

You are entitled to your opinion and I to mine. I'm not a fan of dogs and found the whole experience rather alarming.

I had no problem with the dog hanging around the shoot though understand a lot of people don't like or are scared of dogs, so a bit inconsiderate in that respect but I'm personally very glad my photo was just me and her and no dog, that was not what I was paying £65 for.

Other than that she was lovely to meet. Mad as a box of frogs but had a nice exchange with her and got a great autograph.

• Like 2

Can't wait to see Carrie and get my blu-ray complete saga book signed :clap: wonder if she will allow me to take a photo with her signing it

This kind of shot is allowed (taken at the Summer show) DSC017384.JPG

Epic!

Photographs had been stopped by the time I went through on the Saturday. Although by a complete freak accident I do have a picture of me meeting her from a friend who was coming out from seeing John Hurt at exactly the same time.