I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

You've been around that long?! What other usernames you had?

I usually am wasted at CM parties. Only times I ever drink!

Sorry for snappin, bit irritable tonight. No need really.

no apology required, we all have bad days ;):P

vido/kell/spud know my older name, get it on msn or summat - i'm not revealin it here i'm afraid, personal issues ;)

prft, I grassed you up before you even suggested it :P

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been around that long?! What other usernames you had?

I usually am wasted at CM parties. Only times I ever drink!

Sorry for snappin, bit irritable tonight. No need really.

no apology required, we all have bad days ;):P

vido/kell/spud know my older name, get it on msn or summat - i'm not revealin it here i'm afraid, personal issues ;)

prft, I grassed you up before you even suggested it ;)

Yes you did!

I think I remember you from your old name but I dont remember meeting you. I dont remember a lot of thing to be honest... Naomi will confirm :P

Si has an interesting memory - drunk or sober it just choses random bit's to remember and forgets most of the rest. It's a special quality he has and we chose to embrace it rather than reject him for it. :P

He has good qualities, he just cant remember what they are :P

Not everyone is gonna get along on here, it's unrealistic. The problem is that there are SO many topics on here, yet Tegan insists on posting in the Forum House one - yes, she's allowed to, but when it was originally made for some friends to mess around in etc, and a few of them don't get on with Tegan, why does she insist on provoking people by posting there?

It'd be SO easy for her to post in ANY OTHER TOPICS, yet she insists on constantly provoking people by posting there. Sometimes you're just not gonna get on with certain people, you don't need to keep forcing it, and you don't need to seem like you're enjoying pissing people off. It's not gonna help at all!

Jeez, there's enough topics on here for people to be able to avoid each other if they have to!

And accusing Leyla of lying/editing stuff, and saying she needs a social life and stuff ... there's no need for it.

well i like the forum family house, and i feel like many houses when it is calm its great and every one has fun. but there is a black sheep to every family, sadly in this case it is me, but i honestly do not go in there to annoy all of you...i really really don't, and i find, that you DB, seem to be a big influence on what people in there say or do, its beyond me why, but perople seem to follow your example i have noticed, so try to be fake nice, if only out of the consideration for the calm ness in the FFH.

cuase-and i mean this in the least smarmy and snotty way possible -- i want to stay there, and, knowing my determination, will, so i am sorry if that annoys you, but please be reasonable and just try and take me with a bag of salt (?) :P ;:

:P

And accusing Leyla of lying/editing stuff, and saying she needs a social life and stuff ... there's no need for it.

It hurt me on a deep, emotional level. I will sue her to pay for my therapy, as well as all the new activities to enrich my life beyond the forum. In return, she can have the password to adrianvert's account, and thus tell him off PROPERLY for evading her contact. I am fair, if a liar, after all :P

I hate Lea BigBrother.

• Moderators

I don't have influence over anyone Tegan! You need to give other people credit. They're not mindless drones, I don't just programme them to attack you. It's really not that simple. This isn't a cult. People have free thought, and they make their own minds up as to whether they like you or not .. maybe it's easier to accept it if you think that I'm making them dislike you or something, but that's not the case.

Maybe with Leyla yeah, 'cuz she loves me n stuff, but no one else.

I don't have influence over anyone Tegan! You need to give other people credit. They're not mindless drones, I don't just programme them to attack you. It's really not that simple. This isn't a cult. People have free thought, and they make their own minds up as to whether they like you or not .. maybe it's easier to accept it if you think that I'm making them dislike you or something, but that's not the case.

Maybe with Leyla yeah, 'cuz she loves me n stuff, but no one else.

dear heveans no!

i didn't say that you made people dilike me, far from it. peopleDO have their own opinions, but peer (sp?) pressure is alos evident, and i'm jut saying, that you have a qick tounge and a keen mind, people respect that, so are quick to become your friend, and in doing do want to help you out in any way possible. and i my self respect that, and do not hold anything against you :o

and peter just irritates me

hmmm, i don't particularly care what you lot think. i am 100% sure that is his addy...i think

and veg.maiden, if i were you i would spend your free time, trying to creat some form of a social life for your self, instead of creating amusmant by trying to prove me wrong :poki:

I know this is waaaaaay behind and I'm really really out of this and will be accuse of being a lemming or whatever the hell went on before and I've been amusing myself by reading but OMG.

SERIOUSLY?

Leyla HAS a social life thanks.

Just to clear that up.

:dance:

It was absolutely uncalled for

Three times, Suzi? That's very emphatic support for my social life.

*Bums up the bum*

:poki:

yerr I've deleted like ALL of them now though!

Forum spazzed BIGTIME... and i just kept clicking.

That shows love the does you big email vrification faker genius you :dance:

Who hates Pete?

*smacks fist* :spidy:

I LOVE Sarah, for posting that twice, just to be seen

You KNOW the forum spazzed!

I did not do that to be seen, but i'm hella glad it DID

Cause anyone who hates Pete gets a smack! :D

MATIZ

I LOVE MATIZES

IF YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, YOU'RE NOT COMING IN MY CAR

I AM A MATIZ

MATIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Who hates Pete?

*smacks fist* :spidy:

I LOVE Sarah, for posting that twice, just to be seen

You KNOW the forum spazzed!

I did not do that to be seen, but i'm hella glad it DID

Cause anyone who hates Pete gets a smack! :D

MATIZ

I LOVE MATIZES

IF YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, YOU'RE NOT COMING IN MY CAR

I AM A MATIZ

MATIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ