I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate not having the time to check the boards properly cuz I'd have loved to have been involved in the recent spate of "Tegan is a twit" fun.

*le sigh*

Deebee, next time, text me you mother humper!! :chair:

what?! well it was that last time i checked :D:P

besides that could very easisly been fixed to say available...very easily.

Oh do shut up, you utter goon. Please don't try to accuse me of trying to "fix" this. Anybody else is welcome to go see for themselves. Although, it does surprise me that you were dimwitted enough to not think to REGISTER the name before giving it out as a FAKE address.

And just for the record, it's still not taken today. You're not too quick, are you? And if it DOES suddenly get registered, I'm sure we'll all correctly assume who by.

9d6f3242.jpg

(The thing to do would be to gracefully bow out, rather than expelling further lies from an orifice never intended for speech.)

Edited by Vegetable Maiden

Yes, actually, I do. One's from the new "windows live" format, one's from the traditional hotmail access one.

And if you checed it YOURSELF before posting that here, you would've seen it's genuine.

Now, care to explain how I now have adrianvert@hotmail.co.uk?

I can send you an email, if you like. Surely, if that email address was taken, I wouldn't have been able to register it?

• Moderators

I assume they're JPGs as BMPs would be too big to put on here, and if they are then that'd explain why they do look a bit low quality etc. That often happens on a white background with text so while it may look edited or whatever, it's not.

hmmm, i don't particularly care what you lot think. i am 100% sure that is his addy...i think

and veg.maiden, if i were you i would spend your free time, trying to creat some form of a social life for your self, instead of creating amusmant by trying to prove me wrong :D

Yes, actually, I do. One's from the new "windows live" format, one's from the traditional hotmail access one.

And if you checed it YOURSELF before posting that here, you would've seen it's genuine.

Now, care to explain how I now have adrianvert@hotmail.co.uk?

I can send you an email, if you like. Surely, if that email address was taken, I wouldn't have been able to register it?

no reason to check it myself, thats why - and i'd assumed that msn would have a fair standardisation across their screens.

just needed it clarified, and no i don't want an email.

si - if i'm out of my mind, fair enough, but if i'm askin a legit question - WHICH I DID - then i prefer to have a sensible answer, not a prat swearin at me for no reason, cheers

vido - fair point, i'd wondered slightly at the quality but wasn't actually gonna question that anyway

hmmm, i don't particularly care what you lot think. i am 100% sure that is his addy...i think

and veg.maiden, if i were you i would spend your free time, trying to creat some form of a social life for your self, instead of creating amusmant by trying to prove me wrong :D

You said you've already spoken to him. So you're either stupid or digging yourself a hole.

And Keeper, dont call me a prat. It was a stupid question. If you look at the top one there are 3 things in bold. On the none of it is in bold. I aint looking for an arguement, it just annoys me how you bounce back and forth. One minute you're rippin the **** outta Tegan and then you're all friendly with her. Whats the deal?

Aww, dont all leap on keeper just for saying one thing. Some pictures look perfect and have been tampered with so his point could have been said about ANYTHING. I think it was just a general comment rather than him trying to prove anyone wrong!

It kinda amuses me how much people get wound up about Tegan, especially with how little she gets wound up herself.

I miss Kell.

You said you've already spoken to him. So you're either stupid or digging yourself a hole.

And Keeper, dont call me a prat. It was a stupid question. If you look at the top one there are 3 things in bold. On the none of it is in bold. I aint looking for an arguement, it just annoys me how you bounce back and forth. One minute you're rippin the **** outta Tegan and then you're all friendly with her. Whats the deal?

its not being friendly, to wonder at a few screenshots. and its not a stupid question - i genuinely wondered at the differences between the two. thats not a crime, i believe.

yes i have clearly spoken to him, i never said that i didn't, however, i can't remember off by heart what his addrss was, i only said that i thought that was it, that could very well be slightly different to his current one, i really don't know, and will all my typo's i very well could hae typed it in wrong, though i doubt it. :P

and please don't be nasy to keeper, at least keep annoyed at one person, do you really want to split your allies? :P

:D

Aww, dont all leap on keeper just for saying one thing. Some pictures look perfect and have been tampered with so his point could have been said about ANYTHING. I think it was just a general comment rather than him trying to prove anyone wrong!

It kinda amuses me how much people get wound up about Tegan, especially with how little she gets wound up herself.

I miss Kell.

cheers spud :P

*hugs*

glad someone seems to understand where i'm comin from :D

yes i have clearly spoken to him, i never said that i didn't, however, i can't remember off by heart what his addrss was, i only said that i thought that was it, that could very well be slightly different to his current one, i really don't know, and will all my typo's i very well could hae typed it in wrong, though i doubt it. :P

and please don't be nasy to keeper, at least keep annoyed at one person, do you really want to split your allies? :P

Allies? In what respect. I dont even know him anyway.

Allies? In what respect. I dont even know him anyway.

actually, we have met ;)

its years ago though - first collectormania party, and you were possibly a bit drunk anyway.

but its a point - we don't talk on msn, or even on here except on occasion...

and we don't see eye to eye on everything either... *remembers the horror of salad fingers*

most armies, are defeted due to mutiny.

if you turn on one another, then well, theres more or a chance that people will join my side, and i like to think of others before myself, if i can't have proper friends on here, i would like to think that others do.

and i didn't really notice keeper bounceing around between the two sides...hes not italy :P

hmmm...maybe he is though...anyway, this probs makes little sense...

You've been around that long?! What other usernames you had?

I usually am wasted at CM parties. Only times I ever drink!

Sorry for snappin, bit irritable tonight. No need really.

no apology required, we all have bad days :P:D

vido/kell/spud know my older name, get it on msn or summat - i'm not revealin it here i'm afraid, personal issues :P

• Moderators

Not everyone is gonna get along on here, it's unrealistic. The problem is that there are SO many topics on here, yet Tegan insists on posting in the Forum House one - yes, she's allowed to, but when it was originally made for some friends to mess around in etc, and a few of them don't get on with Tegan, why does she insist on provoking people by posting there?

It'd be SO easy for her to post in ANY OTHER TOPICS, yet she insists on constantly provoking people by posting there. Sometimes you're just not gonna get on with certain people, you don't need to keep forcing it, and you don't need to seem like you're enjoying pissing people off. It's not gonna help at all!

Jeez, there's enough topics on here for people to be able to avoid each other if they have to!

And accusing Leyla of lying/editing stuff, and saying she needs a social life and stuff ... there's no need for it.