I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please if you have a dog, don't let them go in the middle of the pavement, find a respectable park far away from where I am walking... and if you can't find a park.. CLEAN IT UP!  :P  ;)  :borg:

947835[/snapback]

I like how you ask for a respectable park to be covered in dog crap :borg:

I hate when people don't reply to your massively huge emails.

:P

948762[/snapback]

To my massively huge emails? :borg:

;)

prft, you sent that way later than you said you would so you've no room to moan! I've not been on a lot since you sent it either I'm a busy gal :borg:

I hate people who have a go at you for no reason all the time and then call YOU out of order!

I hate people that say they don't want you to do something then do it themselves!

I hate people who get jealous about not being invited to something that you have been invited to then threaten to lock you out of a house that you pay half the rent for, if you're not back before a certain time! What are they your f***ing mother!!! :D:help:

I hate people who have a go at you for no reason all the time and then call YOU out of order!

I hate people that say they don't want you to do something then do it themselves!

I hate people who get jealous about not being invited to something that you have been invited to then threaten to lock you out of a house that you pay half the rent for, if you're not back before a certain time! What are they your f***ing mother!!! :D  :help:

948768[/snapback]

I sense this might actually all be about one person....

:help:

948762[/snapback]

To my massively huge emails? :o

prft, you sent that way later than you said you would so you've no room to moan! I've not been on a lot since you sent it either I'm a busy gal :P

948763[/snapback]

:P

I still deserve a decent reply though. And by decent I mean lengthy :D Being busy is no excuse :P

I hate people who get jealous about not being invited to something that you have been invited to then threaten to lock you out of a house that you pay half the rent for, if you're not back before a certain time! What are they your f***ing mother!!! :jason: :help:

948768[/snapback]

I sense this might actually all be about one person....

^_^

948769[/snapback]

Ummmnn no actually I agree.....'cept I was told that they'd dissconnect my computer internet access....

Oh and I add that people that say they DO want you to do something, you do it, THEN they tell you you did it wrong! :angry:

Edited by Mich

:lol:

948762[/snapback]

says the "I forgot to send it" Girl :D

949226[/snapback]

:D Deal with it missy!

I have it save to My Documents! I'll send it when hotmail lets me in :frankie:

I hate chocolate, it's evil.

i hate people that dont like dogs

949007[/snapback]

I hate people who hate people that hate dogs.

I hate dogs.

949023[/snapback]

hate is such a strong word. i'm willing to let this go...

pc_hand_shake2.jpg

if you are willing to agree that you can't possibly hate all dogs. The main reason being that Ned is a dog, and is impossible to hate, unless of course you live in a property that doesn't allow pets so you just dont know, or... you haven't been allowed pets by your boring parents or maybe even you're allergic to them. Otherwise you're disliked by me as you've just judged Ned.

deathwis.gif

That's not my bottom and that's not my dog.

That is however, my skirt. ok, so it isn't but hey

Edited by KB