I Hate..

sarah-4-eva

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my chewing gum has not only lost it's flavour, but it appears to be dissolving in my mouth.

:unsure:

Is it juicyfruit?

Strappleberry is SO nice, but after 5 minutes, you wonder why you cant remember holding a drink up to your mouth, prft

my chewing gum has not only lost it's flavour, but it appears to be dissolving in my mouth.

:wub:

Is it juicyfruit?

Strappleberry is SO nice, but after 5 minutes, you wonder why you cant remember holding a drink up to your mouth, prft

how the hell do you chew gum then lol i dont walk around with a cup to my mouth :P

:wub:

Is it juicyfruit?

how the hell do you chew gum then lol i dont walk around with a cup to my mouth :P

Well, you chew it for 10 seconds then spit it out

I hate the fact I'm leaving school soon and won't see some of the people there again :o But I also love the fact as I get to finally get a job and earn some money! :)

thought you wanted to go to college!? :unsure:

Moving mice.

*shudder*

It looked like the mouse on the computer next to me kept moving a bit, on its own. I was like :D *tells John* And then i just stared at it, and it suddenly moved REALLY quick, towards the back of the computer.

I screamed. Hell, i sure screamed, really shrill and loud!

Oh well :P

(It was weird. lol)