picture frames for 6” by 9” photo's

Displaying in frames can be expensive as direct light can fade the images - I use an archival storage system from Frank's Autographs. Basically a fancy way of saying polyester pockets in a folder...

Best way to keep them safe for the future in my opinion. Though Frank's do frames too

Edited by Zahariel

The Range do an excellent variety of frames that look pretty good for the price. If I recall correctly the size you want starts from about 3.50.

How do we keep ours? If we have an auto and a photoshoot then framed together and hung on the hallway stair wall.

• Like 1

Scanned them for backup purposes and online sharing and now we're looking for good frames to hang them on the wall. They need to be seen, not disappear in some folder in my attic. If ever they fade too much the digital copies can be reprinted, although by that time I'm sure we'll have had more awesome moments which will equally deserve a place on the limited space on my walls....choices, choices... ;o)

I love showing mine off so I frame them as soon as possible, definitely scan and save as the others said. You can always purchase the online copy when uploaded if you end up losing your digital version but always back your photos up!

As for frames, I purchased a really nice frame from tesco for less then £5 the other day, it looks great on my chest of draws :)

I tend to keep mine in poly pockets, reason being that one that I did have framed has somehow got stuck to the glass, so that's put me off doing it.

If there was a way to frame the picture though that would keep the photo from touching/sticking to the glass, I'd prefer that as they do look good framed.