Did you meet Lena headey?

She smiled and winked at me in the gold room and on my auto wrote 'I would be your queen, all my love' :) wow

She smiled and winked at me in the gold room and on my auto wrote 'I would be your queen, all my love' :) wow

When I asked on Sunday I was told by crew member she wasn't personalising :(

That's a bit odd. I was asked on Saturday in the queue if I wanted a personalisation (I got my Pop Vinyl Cersei box signed 'To Tom').

Unless she was busier Sunday.

I can't remember now to be honest but it does give me an excuse to see her again although I asked her about the events coming up for her GoT character and she shouted at me "ssshhh spoilers" teehee. It also gives me the excuse I need to get made for her what I was going to get made. I was talking to fellow GoT fan at work today as to how different her face looks without the wig.

When I asked on Sunday I was told by crew member she wasn't personalising :(

That's a bit odd. I was asked on Saturday in the queue if I wanted a personalisation (I got my Pop Vinyl Cersei box signed 'To Tom').

Unless she was busier Sunday.

I got both my autographs that I had signed in the morning and afternoon personalised on the Sunday :/

For those of you who got pictures with her was she open to any kind of pose you wanted to do? I defiantly need to get a photo with her next time, it looks like a lot of fun.

Yeah I asked if we could do a peace sign pose it was the first thing to come out next time I want a different one I was so nervous though asking her ;)

imagejpg4_zpsf3636937.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah, I think she was amazing. She doesn't take herself too seriously and was interacting happily with the guests. While queuing I watched as she allowed people to pick her up, hugs and she even pulled a funny face for my pic. Awesome gal :)

• Like 1

I think with Lena if you ask for a pose she is more than happy to do it but when I was in the line waiting I saw her stick her tongue out, Make glasses with her fingers around her eyes and when it came to me she started dancing :dance: then she put her arm on my shoulder and I'm really happy with my photo! After I left and waited for my photo to be printed I saw these two girls have their picture with Lena and before they knew it she kinda had them both in headlocks :lol:

My picture (Ipod quality xD)

10450981_808115825874491_631898485208359

• Like 2

Didn't meet her this time as she was so busy and also have met her before but always seems be enjoying herself and certainly seems love messing around in photoshoots. may have get one next time.

Less said about that pompous, arrogant, rude......... who was with her on Sunday (her agent someone said?).

Edited by madmilburn
  • Like 1

Didn't meet her this time as she was so busy and also have met her before but always seems be enjoying herself and certainly seems love messing around in photoshoots. may have get one next time.

Less said about that pompous, arrogant, rude......... who was with her on Sunday (her agent someone said?).

Which one? Woman or guy