LFCC Talk Entry

Hi guys, I'm getting pretty confused with entry to the talks, and am desperate to attend the game of thrones talk, but can't make sense of how to make sure I get to see it.

Any pointers on how I make sure I see it?

• Moderators

I really wanted to go to Jenna's talk though...hm, but I want to get a decent place for Sherlocked.

I can imagine it being EXTREMELY busy?

And I'm sure you're right, these two talks are gonna be two of the biggest over the weekend.

I really wanted to go to Jenna's talk though...hm, but I want to get a decent place for Sherlocked.

I can imagine it being EXTREMELY busy?

And I'm sure you're right, these two talks are gonna be two of the biggest over the weekend.

I'm really contemplating. I'll guess I'll have to miss Jenna's talk to be one of the first in the queue for Sherlocked. I'm hoping I spot her leaving before I meet her at 5 :)

• Moderators

I must admit I'm undecided myself, I have got photo shoots during both anyway which will make it a bit of an easier decision, but with the recent Sherlock series 4 announcement I'd say it'll be a really interesting talk, but on the other hand the new Dr Who series starts soon as well so both are going to be great talks!!

I must admit I'm undecided myself, I have got photo shoots during both anyway which will make it a bit of an easier decision, but with the recent Sherlock series 4 announcement I'd say it'll be a really interesting talk, but on the other hand the new Dr Who series starts soon as well so both are going to be great talks!!

I think I've decided to just hang around close to the area in the 15 minutes before Jenna's talk, and then queue earlier for Sherlocked. I might spot her, you never know :P and I have a photoshoot in the evening with her (: Also gives me a bit more money to meet someone else with...hm.

Do we have any information on who which guests will be participating in the free talks ?

No matter in how many topics you ask, the answer is still no. ;)

Well, you can't blame me for trying ! I would have just posted in this one, had I found it first. :smile:

Is there somewhere that says which talks are free and which are paid?

I thought there was but the information is spread in lots of different places now and can't seem to find it.

That's because people are asking the same stuff all over the place. ;)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84714

Thanks

Might be an idea to pin that or put the information in the FAQ or timetable. It seems like it got locked to "avoid confusion" but the paid/free info never got put anywhere else.

Is there somewhere that says which talks are free and which are paid?

I thought there was but the information is spread in lots of different places now and can't seem to find it.

That's because people are asking the same stuff all over the place. ;)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=84714

Thanks

Might be an idea to pin that or put the information in the FAQ or timetable. It seems like it got locked to "avoid confusion" but the paid/free info never got put anywhere else.

Is that talk paid for or not was one of the few questions I honestly can't ever recall coming up since I closed that topic. :lol: And a direct answer when someone asks for a specific talk is much easier than making the time table topic even longer. Otherwise the notes about moved slots get buried and that's not a good thing.