tickets are on sale now :-)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone we are please to announce that all tickets are no sale now for this event , there was a delay in getting to this point as we were very busy with other shows coming up and as it was a new event and we had not worked with this venue before but its all running now.

so we will see many of you there so get the word out to as many people as you can so we can make this first Sheffield event truly amazing :clap:

jason :WAVE:

• Like 1

Will there be any weekend earlybird tickets available?

Seeing they weren't made available from the beginning the answer is probably no. If they change that later this would be kind of unfair to those who had ordered other tickets. It's possible that the first one will be run without the weekend tickets. It took a few years until these showed up for LFACC too.

• Like 1

HI, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if my wife and I are (together) wanting a photo with a guest, how many photoshoot tickets do we need?

Assuming it's operating the same as London then two, one for you and one for your wife but you do get two prints.

• Like 1

HI, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if my wife and I are (together) wanting a photo with a guest, how many photoshoot tickets do we need?

Assuming it's operating the same as London then two, one for you and one for your wife but you do get two prints.

Yes, two. It's the same at all SM/ME shows.

• Like 1

I ordered on the 21st June (I'm obviously a time traveller) do I need to reorder or do something?

What does the order status in the store say?

It says viewed. Its the same status as my London tickets which have arrived, which is why I wasn't worried. Do I need to be? :crying:

Yes, two. It's the same at all SM/ME shows.

Awesome, thanks everyone :)

Will there be any weekend earlybird tickets available?

Seeing they weren't made available from the beginning the answer is probably no. If they change that later this would be kind of unfair to those who had ordered other tickets. It's possible that the first one will be run without the weekend tickets. It took a few years until these showed up for LFACC too.

Ummmmm there are earlybird tickets I ordered them

I ordered on the 21st June (I'm obviously a time traveller) do I need to reorder or do something?

It says viewed. Its the same status as my London tickets which have arrived, which is why I wasn't worried. Do I need to be? :crying:

Hate to be annoying when I know we have just had london. But can you let me know if I need to do something?

Hate to be annoying when I know we have just had london. But can you let me know if I need to do something?

I ordered on the 22nd of June and mine is listed as viewed. Did you book the early bird? Not sure if this is a problem. I am as confused as you!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I'm officially starting to get annoyed. I paid on the 21st June, money has left my account. This thread started 1st July saying tickets we here on sale. I've asked quite nicely if I need to do something with my order, I've emailed to make sure my tickets are ok

I have booked a holiday, a weekend away, a train journey, another 2 cons since 21st June and all my tickets for these others have arrived. I don't understand why show masters feel the need to leave sending the tickets out till the last minute creating loads of frankly unnecessary panic. The 'if they don't arrive we will sort it is shoddy and creates even more queues and complaints

Could someone Have a little common decency and let me know if my tickets have been processed and when they will be sent out

Edited by candymit

Ok I'm officially starting to get annoyed. I paid on the 21st June, money has left my account. This thread started 1st July saying tickets we here on sale. I've asked quite nicely if I need to do something with my order, I've emailed to make sure my tickets are ok

I have booked a holiday, a weekend away, a train journey, another 2 cons since 21st June and all my tickets for these others have arrived. I don't understand why show masters feel the need to leave sending the tickets out till the last minute creating loads of frankly unnecessary panic. The 'if they don't arrive we will sort it is shoddy and creates even more queues and complaints

Could someone Have a little common decency and let me know if my tickets have been processed and when they will be sent out

They send them out about two weeks or so before the event. It's in the FAQs and if you don't have them when you leave home you take your confirmation e-mail with you and ID and they sort it at the venue.

If you've paid then you've got tickets and they'll be sent out and if they're not available it will not allow you to buy them. But essentially you won't pay for tickets to be told at a later date that they're not available. The only occurrence of that would be if you purchased a photoshoot ticket and then the particular guest cancels prior to the event and then SM will refund you for that particular photoshoot.

I don't know why but that's how SM work.