Are both Arena and Stadium going to be used this time?

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know if the stadium will be used as well as the new arena? surely just that arena is not going to be big enough to hold all the guests, Stalls and photo shoots? Especially When there are a few big guests going this years. I remember Last year was cold and Cram-packed, Even though there wasn't half the guests as there is this year.

Thanks,

Hannah x

To the best of my knowledge arena only. There has been more work done, so hopefully some of the problems from last year won't reappear. I don't know the exact layout, but I can assure you we will not be on the open part off the concourse again. Last year rooms off the concourse were used for photosessions, but no signing tables were on the concourse.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
additional info

Last year rooms off the stadium concourse were used for the photoshoots, everything else was in the arena.

Thanks Murph, I knew I had forgotten something. ><

You're allowed one forgetful moment QS ;)

Thanks everyone, I went on Saturday last year and It was freezing and very crowded. Just seen on the Home page of collectormania site, it says "Collectormania Milton Keynes 21 will be taking place Friday 16th and Sunday the 18th of May, This time we will be taking over both the New Arena and Stadium. " so maybe both will be used?

will be looking forward to seeing what changes have been made since last year.

I also saw that it states both arena and stadium, can someone confirm please

the following statement is taken from the home page

if you do both areas people can spread out and it won't seem so cramped, only a thought

Collectormania 21
Friday 16th - Sunday 18th May 2014

Collectormania Milton Keynes 21 will be taking place Friday 16th and Sunday the 18th of May, This time we will be taking over both the New Arena and Stadium. Collectormana 21 promises to bring you some of your favourite stars from TV, Film and Comics as well as a whole host of fun activities including photo shoots, panels, autograph sessions and hundreds of stalls full of TV and Film memorabilia to browse.

Friday : 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
Sunday: 9am to 6pm

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 5.jpg
prev.pngnext.pngplay.png
Edited by superwondergirl

I'm a bit confused. Where is the arena part? I've been before but have only entered the stadium. Is the arena a separate building and where is it in relation to the stadium?

Does anyone know where the Sports stars will be located?

Ta!

The arena is on the side of the stadium. The entrance is the same side as the hotel (opposite side to KFC and McDonalds). Last time the sports stars were in an area on the left hand side of the arena.

The arena is on the side of the stadium. The entrance is the same side as the hotel (opposite side to KFC and McDonalds). Last time the sports stars were in an area on the left hand side of the arena.

Cheers. Thanks for that. I havent been for a couple of years so it looks as though it has all changed.

I presume the free bus service will drop people off on the opposite side of the arena.