question about autograph and card / cash payment

I have a question about paying for autographs with a card. 1) is it possible? 2) Is it pay by autograph or pay by batch? 3) if by batch, if I run out of time to get it on one day can I the use it on the next day? Thank you

You would need to go to the sales desk and buy vouchers with your card and not at the signing area. The vouchers are not guest specific and come in different denominations to make it easier to pay for your autographs.

You can also buy the vouchers in the online shop.

ok thank you , im not sure vouchers are much better , instead of walking around with more money than i normally would, I would be walking around with the same value in vouchers but i shall consider it , cheers

Yes do buy them before hand or just use cash. I had to swap a photo shoot ticket due to a late cancellation last year and even at about 10am it took me about 30 mins to queue to get that sorted.

I can't seem to find the gift vouchers in the store any more - although the links above go to the vouchers, you can't add them to basket. Are they out of stock?

Pass. Hopefully a moderator can pick this up at ask the store directly.

The store moved servers. It appears those are still on the old server and were not added to the new system, hence not showing up available. I'll ask for then to be added.

• Like 1