Sean Maher/Summer Glau double photoshoot?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I do think these options will be considered more closer to the event once they have an idea if there's any free slots etc. It's all down to the number of guests as well as other stuff. So while not impossible, there's not always time to fill the schedule with loads of combination options.

I do think these options will be considered more closer to the event once they have an idea if there's any free slots etc. It's all down to the number of guests as well as other stuff. So while not impossible, there's not always time to fill the schedule with loads of combination options.

But this option is epic, Its like icecream, there is allways room for it ;)

I can appreciate it can be tough to fit these things into the schedule with so many guests attending and there may even be contractual or personal issues preventing it but double and group shoots will appeal also to those who've maybe had single photos with the guests before so a potential extra revenue stream there.

But where someone has been in multiple shows, what pairings do you do as people will meet them for different things. To me the Sean/Summer pairing would be more interesting than the Lena/Summer one but clearly there's plenty of people who think the opposite but you can't offer every combination so it's probably not an easy decision.

Nice when they happen though, the DS9 group photo last year was excellent.

I've already booked individual photoshoots with Sean and Summer, but would cheerfully pay for a joint photoshoot in addition to these. I have no interest in a Lena/Summer photoshoot. What I would also like, however, is a joint Olmos/Bamber photoshoot. I have no intention of getting individual photos with either of them, but would love a joint photo. So that's £80 for 2 photos that I'm offering Showmasters.

• 2 weeks later...