Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

babe / dude it's all good! Proby's girl (aka katy) uses hun and a few people say mate so don't worry!! :(

just a friendly bit of advice/warning, we are not allowed on the Showmasters boards to mention names of other events, thought I'd best say incase ya post gets attacked by a moderator and you wandered why ;)

email me on surfy_sah@hotmail.com if you can, there's something I should point out but best not post after what you said in your last post :D

gutted you can't make c7 ;) but seems you like you been to a few cons :P - have you met MS and CJ already? SM got CJ for LFACC2 in November and I was fortunate to meet MS in the Forbidden Planet a few years back yey :P

lol there's no way to screw up, it's all good! just post relivantly in each topic and it'll be fine! :lol:

Luv sah xx

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops sorry thanks for the warning was'nt thinking - yeah have met CJ and MS before at other cons :P sorry admin I promise no more names... so cheers babe (Surfysah) for the reminder I promise to watch that...Please don't kill me moderators :lol: aaaaarrrrgh was a lapse of memory... and I won't do it again..... :D

Neffy86

(Elly/Dragon)

was it the Fifth Race ep? or did the Nox or someone mention them before, as for how many times they've been mentionned now I do give up - help me out people??? I'm sorry I tried and probably failed miserably (Sob)

ooh did they mention them in .... no it's gone - brain like a sieve LOL

Neffy86

I could have sworn they were first mentioned in the Nox, can't believe that's not even half way through s1!!!

but I have just had a poke around gateworld (for those who might not have been there before, click season one from the SG1 drop down menu, then click the Nox episode on the sidebar then if you click the related races link to the nox in the white box, it finally brings up the omnipedia! from there go to F and click Furlings and phew!!! soz can't link it it won't let me cause the address in the url bar isn't changing grrrr) oh, wait! it you are really flash, you can just click the omnipedia from the central drop down menu, oooops :D (that's what comes from being up 38hours straight then waking up I guess heh)

anyways!!!!! :lol:

according to gateworld, the Furlings are first metioned in the Torment of Tantalus :P which is 3eps AFTER the Nox?! :o (I'd check but my s1 boxset is in uni...)

anyways that's my wonderful contribution!!!!! :P

Luv sah xx

Ok so you guys after a team effort have kinda got there. As far as I was aware there was no mention of the Furlings in Nox, and Torment of Tantulus was the first ep they were mentioned in. If Im correct they were also mentioned in The Fith Race when the Asgard have to remove the Ancient depository from O'Neils head, and Paradise lost when O'Neil and Maybourne get transported to another Planet by a gateway and cant get back. However some one correct me if Im wrong otherwise I belive it is time for another question! Anyone....!

Shelby x-x-x

Questions questions oh the pressure LOL

Ok here's one:

There was a character Bastet in season five - in the eps Last Stand and Summit....

Who had wanted to play that character but could'nt due to work commitments on another show???

- I do have one more clue if you need it!!! But will leave it there for now...

Neffy86

Questions questions oh the pressure LOL

Ok here's one:

There was a character Bastet in season five - in the eps Last Stand and Summit....

Who had wanted to play that character but could'nt due to work commitments on another show???

- I do have one more clue if you need it!!! But will leave it there for now...

Neffy86

Lexa Doig. :blink:

To add unnecessary details, the working commitments that kept her from appearing were on Andromeda.

Go Queen Sindel - not too hard that one I know LOL but where's your question?

I'm a good girl - I'm waiting for confirmation that I am right first. :unsure:

My question... what happened during the filming of the Summit/Last stand two parter when the scene where Osiris "attacks" Daniel Jackson was filmed?

Knowing my luck this probably was asked ages ago...

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok a question

In the season 6 episode Forsaken who plays the alien Warrick and what other charatcers has this actor played in Stargate? (I'm looking for two )Also for a bonus point who plays Warrick in Space Race (season 7) and what character is he most well known for in sg?

Edited by Muffin

Warick in ssn 6 is Dion Johnson who has played....Chacka and Lieutenant Tyler in the Fifth man

Warrick in ssn 7 was Alex Zahara, whose face has been seen as Michael in 1969 and Eggar in Metamorphis, The shy one in beast of burden/disclosure, motion capture warrior in evolution part 2, alien leader in foothold and Xe'ls in spirits!!!