Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the cafe where Daniel is with the ascended is the same set as "Der Waffle House" in another MGM production, "Dead Like Me" *ba boom boom!*

Ok its funny at 2am with insomnia :P

Ok easier one - name a headline from an Ascended Times apart from the main ones Daniel read cause that would be too easy :lol:

Yoga, not the path to enlightenment!!!

It is a well known fact that Daniel Jackson has died on many an occasion, it is in fact 10 times when he is actually dead, what are they?

Answers will contain season 8 spoilers!

NOTE: This includes no season 6 eps obviously becoz he was dead all the way thru! and :. threads is not counted either! I also do know that he did die in the movie but i'm talking series here! this is also not to be confused by times when he is missing presumed dead, it's when he's actually kicked the bucket! and vicky shhh not a word :(

Edited by proby's_girl

OK SPOILERS!

OK

*ahem*

1.) Gets shot in The Nox

2.) Dies/ascends from radiation poisoning in Meridian

3.) Is left for dead in The Serpents Lair and comes back as Spacemonkey

4.) Heart stops in The Light

5.) Gets his head shot off in Double Jeopardy

6.) Dies/ascends in The Reckoning part 2 (you only said threads :huh: )

7.) Geek Daniel dies

8.) Timeline A Daniel dies in Moebius

*starting to struggle*

9.) Oh what about alternate reality Daniel dying in Egypt when the Gou'ald invade?

10.) Ahhhhhhhh...*takes aspirin before she starts* ok timeline A daniel lived out his life in ancient Egypt where the stargate was taken away (1) timeline A daniel livedd out his life in ancient Egypt where the stargate wasn't taken away (2) Timeline C daniel died in The Reckoning part 2 (3) just like timeline A daniel did in point 6

sooo do I get a cookie for coming up with 12 different ways?

Edited by Zimbing

First things first i said ten not twelve! plus you've found one more i'd missed! lol! so it's eleven neeeded!

Timeline a daniel didn't die it was geeky daniel and :. points 7,8 and 10 are all the same lol! by my reckoning you're missing 3! I'd forgotten his alternate self dying in there but for the grace of god!

First things first i said ten not twelve! plus you've found one more i'd missed! lol! so it's eleven neeeded!

Timeline a daniel didn't die it was geeky daniel and :. points 7,8 and 10 are all the same lol! by my reckoning you're missing 3!  I'd forgotten his alternate self dying in there but for the grace of god!

Uhhhh *takes aspirin*

Ok timeline A Daniel is the one from season 1-8

Timeline B Daniel is geek daniel

Timeline C Daniel is the one we'll be watching from now on

Now *ahem*

Timeline A daniel went back to ancient Egypt, caused rebelion, stargate was taken, died of old age or other. Fast forward, timeline B (geek daniel) gets killed by Teal'c. Go back in time, timeline A Daniel lives in ancient Egypt, causes rebelion, stargate is left on Earth, dies of old age or other.

3 separate deaths :lol:

Edited by Zimbing

lalalalal doesn't read any of it due to spoilers :lol:

as the creator of this thread I am going to PULL RANK ON YOU ALL mwahahahahahah :borg:

I make the request that ANY spoilers are posted in a colour (white?) which means you have to highlight to read. I think this works best as sometimes you don't mean to read but notice things and also when you post, all the previous posts are below and sometimes the screen loads/goes further down so you might inadvertantly see things :lol:

so please post a spoiler warning then post spoilers in e.g. white! :( cheers muchly from us DEPRIVED people who haven't seen the s8 finale eps yet :D

Luv sah xx