Stargate SG1 Trivia!

surfy_sah

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's only taken an entire WEEK but I believe I have found the answer!!

darn me for thinking it was s3, d'oh!!

from the s4 ep "Scorched Earth" (I could invision the spraying wassit but couldn't find it!!! :lol: )

the Enkarans and Gadmeer *proud face*!

here's a pic to jog ya memories!!

scorchedearth.jpg

THE ENKARAN'S HAVE BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE - WHICH EP(s)? :D

Luv sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

It was in Watergate :D

SG1 were going to look at a suitable plant for the ENKARANs to live on, but the gate wouldn't lock. That's when they found out about the Russian gate :P

Who is the captain of the Seberus, and what planet does he come from?

And for a bonus point :P

Which 2 episodes did he appear?

PS: This is my 2400th post ;) Sah I think you're only about 4 away from that ;) how'd you catch up so quick :D

mwahahahaha :rolleyes: I am here!!!! :D

Jeniiiiiii well done on the Q's and don't stop with the challenging ones, they're fun!!! :D

from the loft???? no but no but but but REAL ones are sooo cwl, they smell nice!!!!!!! B)

(the only thing is you still find bits off them 6months laters!!! heh!)

*pulls Jeni up* borrows Aragorn from RotK - "my friend(s) you bow to no one!" :rolleyes:

*waves at Too Tall* wahooo this be my 2400 post as well, saved posting here till last espesh! :D

mwahaaa, I know the ans too this too, very good Q!!

it's the ship from "Space Race" (s7) that was previously seen in "The Forsaken" (s6) *proud face*

her Captain was Warrick from the planet Hebridan :D

WHO LIVED ON THE PLANET REVANNA AND WHY WEREN'T THEY THERE VERY LONG?

Luv sah xx

ps-it's cause you stopped posting TT :D and cause I am [apparently] on the forum too much!!!! :D

Heliopolis or P3X-972. And he was trapped on the planet because the DHD was broken.

What do they call the event which happened on Vyus that disallowed intimacy between people? And how is it related to a previous episode?

;)

Edited by Jeni

• Showmasters Admin

I was slightly confused by the question.

Didn't understand the "disallowed intimacy between people" bit.

I'm assuming the answer is "The Volix" which is what they called the event that caused them to lose their memories.

This did in a way stop them from being intimate because they could not be sure who was with who before the Volix. Is that what you meant?

The reason for them having no kids was not because of a lack of intimacy it was because a pesticide they used called Dargol caused them to become infertile.

The answer to the second part of the question is that it is linked with the episode "Prisoner" because Ke'ra the scientist turns out to be have caused the problems and is in fact Linea the evil old women SG1 let out of Prison.

Who is the Jaffa that dies because trentonin doesn't work when they try it? And in which episode was it in?

The episode is ssn 7's birthrite... and the Jaffa's name is Mala!!!

If a goa'uld ship travels at past light speed how can there be lamps in the corridors?!?!?

lol ok that was retorhical unless ne1 can actually answer the question!!!!

Who is osiris' mate? thats a nice easy one!!!