Anyone else plan things around events?

Dannycarroll2007

I think I upset my step sister the other day because she's getting married the weekend after Stan Lee is a London Comic con and I just happened to say if they were the same weekend I'd have gone to meet Stan Lee because I've been to loads of weddings (including her previous one) and this'll be mine and my lads only chance to meet Stan.

It sounds really evil but we're not close.

• 2 weeks later...

I must admit I do this a little too, once I missed our final rehearsals for a play I was in to go to a con.

I've also used con as an excuse to be in a certain city for an event at the same sort of time, mostly it's allowed me to go and see a play in the evening :smile:

How about having your Wedding at the LFCC ?

That would be one way around it and you could invite Stan !

I try and plan out all my events and get them in the diary early so everything else can work around it !

It works most of the time, but I probably have missed the occassional guest here and there with clashes.

How about having your Wedding at the LFCC ?

That would be one way around it and you could invite Stan !

I try and plan out all my events and get them in the diary early so everything else can work around it !

It works most of the time, but I probably have missed the occassional guest here and there with clashes.

I got a diary that I can't live without with everything and anything you can think of it's in there as for the wedding at LFFC that be awesome