• Whoopi Goldberg (Guinan)
    • Jeri Ryan (7 of 9)
    • Colm Meaney (Miles O'Brien)
    • Avery Brooks (Ben Sisco)
    • Scott Bakula (Jonathan Archer)
    • Jolene Blalock (T'Pol)
    • Jennifer Lien (Kes)
    • Terry Farrell (Dax)

But there are so many to choose from that I want to see....Please dont tell us we can only pick one...Ok then this is who I picked but I've writen the others I'd like to see almost as much underneath.

Jennifer Lien - I chose her cause my other top choice was Colm Meaney and he would be great but better if Alexander Siddig were at a onvention as well, oh and to me Jennifer seemed a rarer guest that they would be more less likely to get hold of- but I don't know.

Other then them two I would really like to see:-

Jonathan Frakes

Terry Farrell

Whoopi Goldberg

and all the new Enterprise guests

The only reason I didn't put Patrick Stewart is because from what I heard about c4 I wouldn't like another event to turn out like that, and in my opinion if he was there it would.. Oh and thats also one of the reasons why I didn't put Jeri Ryan. :firedevil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did indeed. . .didn't even get a glance out of him at the signing table.

He was rude and obnoxious for a whole hour on stage. All he wanted to do was leave.

James T Kirk may be God, but Shatner's an spam. :yoda:

Respect

Admiral Bear

Its a real quandry with him, Ive only been at one con that he attended and he didnt do any signing that day.

Frankly hes appearance on stage was nothing to write home about, I couldn't understand most of what he was saying and what I could didn't make sense.

Still like you say he's still Captain Kirk, one of those cases where the signature is more important than the person.

Suppose the thing to do if you meet him and he is rude and/or obnoxious is ask him if hes planning on releasing a new album or if they are going to re-release Rocketman any time soon!

• 3 weeks later...