C20 Schedule - UPDATED 07/11/13

showmasters

My god why is Robert Englunds shoot so late on all days thought usually had a couple of shoots during the days for big guests :-(

Although Robert is a big name guest he's also a repeat guest that has been at many Showmasters events in the past. He'll still be a healthy draw but I would have thought his numbers might drop, even if it's just a bit. I think that the reason for his late photoshoot times is also due to the schedule already been set before he got announced. As a result he's had to be tagged on to the end of each day. Well that's my theory! :lol:

• Like 1

My god why is Robert Englunds shoot so late on all days thought usually had a couple of shoots during the days for big guests :-(

Although Robert is a big name guest he's also a repeat guest that has been at many Showmasters events in the past. He'll still be a healthy draw but I would have thought his numbers might drop, even if it's just a bit. I think that the reason for his late photoshoot times is also due to the schedule already been set before he got announced. As a result he's had to be tagged on to the end of each day. Well that's my theory! :lol:

I can understand that but for it to be at the end on all days Ive got 4hours travel to get home I was just hoping that it might have been earlier on at least 1 day and id have said that many of guests are repeat guests

My guess is that because he was a late addition and the schedule was already done, all they could do was to add him to the bottom of the list. Early bird catches the worm.

My guess is that because he was a late addition and the schedule was already done, all they could do was to add him to the bottom of the list.

That is most likely the reason, yes.