Gremlins 30 Year Anniversary!

walkerbait

Showmasters, so many movies will be celebrating the big 3.0. next year, including the fantastic and cult Gremlins! How about we get the fab Zach Galligan over for LFCC 2014 to help commemorate this momentous occasion? And maybe a photo op with Gizmo too??! Who's with me?! #GetZachToLFCC2014 !! :clap::dance:

• Like 2

Showmasters, so many movies will be celebrating the big 3.0. next year, including the fantastic and cult Gremlins! How about we get the fab Zach Galligan over for LFCC 2014 to help commemorate this momentous occasion? And maybe a photo op with Gizmo too??! Who's with me?! #GetZachToLFCC2014 !! :clap::dance:

Yes!!!

Although showmasters did bring him to London a year or 2 ago; the same show as Alex Winter and Danielle Harris; really nice bloke.

• Like 1

Yes!!!

Although showmasters did bring him to London a year or 2 ago; the same show as Alex Winter and Danielle Harris; really nice bloke.

I couldn't get to that show , so would like to see all of them come back.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...