Engineering Works

I think I might try travelling up on the days next summer - means getting up at 5am and rely on the overground train gods... but I get to sleep in my own bed, not fork out £100 - £200 on a hotel and I know everything's safe and snug at home...

All the trains in my area seem to have gone into meltdown for this weekend !!! Sunday in particular, there is no service until late afternoon.

Anyone driven to the Olympia Grand Hall before ?

I haven't but I am Sunday as I have the same issue. It only works out £5 more for parking than two travel cards so not too bad.

My local station is doing a replacement bus service on Sunday, so it looks like I'm going to an alternate station again. Hoping the Overground from Clapham is behaving itself tomorrow...

I'm sure on the board at Shep Bush it said for tomorrow no Overground between Wilsden & Clapham.

For anyone with an iPhone (I think they have an Android version too), get Citymapper (http://citymapper.com/). It's free, and is the BEST. Also has a New York version if you ever need it.

I was thinking to get buses there, but it's the Royal Parks Half Marathon tomorrow - so folks, it's gonna be busy around the Green Park/Hyde Park etc. area. Exactly where I'd be changing buses, so I might Tube it there and bus home.

• Like 1

My local station is doing a replacement bus service on Sunday, so it looks like I'm going to an alternate station again. Hoping the Overground from Clapham is behaving itself tomorrow...

I'm sure on the board at Shep Bush it said for tomorrow no Overground between Wilsden & Clapham.

AUGH!

Oh, well - if there's no Overground, I'll see if I can catch the District Line...

For anyone with an iPhone (I think they have an Android version too), get Citymapper (http://citymapper.com/). It's free, and is the BEST. Also has a New York version if you ever need it.

I was thinking to get buses there, but it's the Royal Parks Half Marathon tomorrow - so folks, it's gonna be busy around the Green Park/Hyde Park etc. area. Exactly where I'd be changing buses, so I might Tube it there and bus home.

You know I'll be using Citymapper to find my way there/home if my Overground plan doesn't pan out... ;)

AUGH!

Oh, well - if there's no Overground, I'll see if I can catch the District Line...

Wrong route! Overground is still running past Kensington. That route is the one that heads towards the east of London.

• Like 1