The Dark Knight

bunnycure

Who managed to get their pic taken with Batman who was outside in foyer? his costume was awesome, was really wanting to get a pic with him but it got so busy after 11 I couldn't find him, whoever you are Batman hope your there next year :)

Have to agree, he's not who i would cast personally though despite what common opinion of him believes he is a fantastic actor. I'm actually quite glad too see a different take from Bales especially since MoS is set in the DC cinematic universe outside of any previous incarnations of Batman.

Who managed to get their pic taken with Batman who was outside in foyer? his costume was awesome, was really wanting to get a pic with him but it got so busy after 11 I couldn't find him, whoever you are Batman hope your there next year :)

yeah my son and wife got a pic with him-she was saying she thought he was a bit sour faced-i explained to her he was the DARK knight lol!after each pic i took with him i said thanks and he gave me a nod so he deffo wasnt being a tool or whatever.ill come back later and post one up

• Like 1

Have to agree with Matthewman Michael Keaton would be awesome, he was a superb Batman, Affleck might surprise us and be amazing as Batman, I think it takes a certain style of actor and character to play the Dark Knight though, What did you guys think of the Dare Devil movie?

• Like 1

I actually liked Daredevil a lot. Bit too cheesy at times though. The 89' Batman is probably still my favourite comic book movie. Loved it when I saw it in the cinema as an over excited 11 year old (man I feel old) and still love it today.