Thank you from crew to attendees

I'd like to do a one big thank you to all the attendees who put comments up about me (Liza, was David Hasslehoffs cash Friday Prev, Jennifer Calverts guest assistant on Saturday and Photo A on Sunday.) Its so nice to get so many lovely comments and with regards to Photo A on Sunday, the management of the queues could only go smoothly with your help and the day went by without any major incidents or complaints made to me. You joined in the silliness and I can only hope I made it as fun for you guys as it was for me. Thanks to those who tried to cool me down, to all those who didn't mind when I had late "Bling" (Gold Passes), or for letting me slip in those who had clashes with talk/photos and so on. You were all just fantastic and I hope to see you all at future events!!

• Like 2

I would like to say thank you as well.. I was on the Organisers booth on Friday, Managing Peter Dinklages Queue and the Mortal Instruments Queue on Saturday and looking after Alexander Siddig on Sunday.

Was great to meet zoo many people and to the hobnobblers who recognised me from facebook..

This has to be by far the best show I worked since I started crewing and glad you lot enjoyed.

I would like to say thanks to everyone who was in the queues i worked for listening to what I was saying and helping the queues be managed easily... If it wasnt for you lot it could of been bedlam.

See you all soon again I hope!!

• Like 2

I would like to say thank you as well.. I was on the Organisers booth on Friday, Managing Peter Dinklages Queue and the Mortal Instruments Queue on Saturday and looking after Alexander Siddig on Sunday.

Me and my mate would have seen you on Sunday as that's when I met Alexander (at long last). He had no queue at the time and we were able to have a bit of a chat. You probably won't remember but I started off by saying I'd been watching him Saturday night as Doomsday was on and he laughed about not being a very good Prime Minister in that. A great meet after many years of missing him.

And for Liza, I hope the things said by myself and others about the way you managed the photo queue on Sunday in the other thread are noted by the powers that be :)

Edited by Rockstar6662
  • Like 1

Me and my mate would have seen you on Sunday as that's when I met Alexander (at long last). He had no queue at the time and we were able to have a bit of a chat. You probably won't remember but I started off by saying I'd been watching him Saturday night as Doomsday was on and he laughed about not being a very good Prime Minister in that. A great meet after many years of missing him.

And for Liza, I hope the things said by myself and others about the way you managed the photo queue on Sunday in the other thread are noted by the powers that be :)

Actually i do remember that.. Doomsday stuck in my head..

Actually i do remember that.. Doomsday stuck in my head..

Ha, cool. Nice to have said something a little different and memorable for a change then. Keep doing the good job you do.

Rockstar thank you thats very kind of you.

Pleasure. I know everyone tries to do a good job, some better than others, but that photoshoot area could easily have become chaotic with lots of shouting and people getting angry if not handled well. Hopefully the next one you do won't be quite so manic.

• Like 1

You made the area A queue a lot of fun, amber08 - I definitely could have done with some of your energy and enthusiasm on Sunday afternoon when I was seriously flagging! And dazzlerjames, you did a great job organizing the area C queues on Sunday - I know things went a bit awry with missed shoots due to delays causing unexpected clashes, but on the whole it was a brilliant weekend, thanks to the efforts of the crew. :smile:

• Like 1

A thank you from me, sales queue Friday, runner autos Saturday, KITT photos Sunday. Sorry if I misinformed folk about Philip Hinchcliffe coming on Sunday. It was arranged later in the day.

So a sincere thanks for a fairly hassle free duty. Same again soon?