Shop queries

cant mara just look at our orders previous and amend any issues? not that I put any wrong info in, as this seems to be a few of us seems more like a system error?

I will try and call her from work today. it is rather annoying, esp as you fear your numbers will be higher cos of this, or worse it might not get sorted before the day,

Sorry Rob, what do you mean with your first question? I think my brain is slightly broken. ;) Once Mara has of course will doublecheck the system info before she will try to charge the cards again. Your order is still in the system and your tickets are held, you'll be fine. :smile:

It could be a bank went crazy, but it's hard to judge being a third party. Mara sees the error messages and knows better how to handle them. I think I posted it elsewhere - I had a bank killing off a credit card once when I was in Disneyland because too many charges came through from Disney. The most odd things can cause problems.

thanks though to queen for being very helpful and speedy with trying to sort this out. I think you should be emplyoed full time! with a contract ;-)

Thank you. :smile: We're really all doing our best.

I'm not sure about anyone else but I haven't heard back yet. Not having a go it must be mental with all the orders. Cause I'm leaving early I just fired off another order for the same thing in the hopes it will get here before next week and emailed Mara to let her know what I've done so the original order can be cancelled

I'm not sure about anyone else but I haven't heard back yet. Not having a go it must be mental with all the orders. Cause I'm leaving early I just fired off another order for the same thing in the hopes it will get here before next week and emailed Mara to let her know what I've done so the original order can be cancelled

That was what was recommended for a similar problem. Place a new order and make a note to cancel the other one. Sorry, we are still going through enquiries. I received a batch of replies this morning, but unfortunately yours wasn't among them.

cant mara just look at our orders previous and amend any issues? not that I put any wrong info in, as this seems to be a few of us seems more like a system error?

I will try and call her from work today. it is rather annoying, esp as you fear your numbers will be higher cos of this, or worse it might not get sorted before the day,

Sorry Rob, what do you mean with your first question? I think my brain is slightly broken. ;) Once Mara has of course will doublecheck the system info before she will try to charge the cards again. Your order is still in the system and your tickets are held, you'll be fine. :smile:

It could be a bank went crazy, but it's hard to judge being a third party. Mara sees the error messages and knows better how to handle them. I think I posted it elsewhere - I had a bank killing off a credit card once when I was in Disneyland because too many charges came through from Disney. The most odd things can cause problems.

thanks though to queen for being very helpful and speedy with trying to sort this out. I think you should be emplyoed full time! with a contract ;-)

Thank you. :smile: We're really all doing our best.

I mean since the order thats an issue, ive ordered (before and since) stuff thats been fine, cant she just use the card info from those which is the same and put the order through?

Ive sent multiple emails, no reply, ive also been trying to phone them this morning, I called at 08.59 to get the voicemail we open at 9, since 9am ive been calling and its been engaged constantly, half an hour so far, im seriously re considering how much I pre order from now on after this and the ray park refund which unless it came in yesterday Ive still not received. just a nightmare.

I mean since the order thats an issue, ive ordered (before and since) stuff thats been fine, cant she just use the card info from those which is the same and put the order through?

I'm afraid I can't answer that as I don't work with the system. The info from the previous orders may not be stored. But that's just a guess of mine.