Tickets last order date

Well I might ask here then, I live in sweden and when would be my last day? cause atm it feels like the time is running out sort of for internationals... I did my ticket order about 2 weeks ago and they still havent arived so I would presume that It wouldnt be wise to order at this point.

Well I might ask here then, I live in sweden and when would be my last day? cause atm it feels like the time is running out sort of for internationals... I did my ticket order about 2 weeks ago and they still havent arived so I would presume that It wouldnt be wise to order at this point.

You've already ordered them, right? In that case, no need to worry. Even if the tickets don't arrive, just print your order confirmation and show it on the day(s).

You've already ordered them, right? In that case, no need to worry. Even if the tickets don't arrive, just print your order confirmation and show it on the day(s).

Exelent :) Well it was in a way a two part question, Im thinking of perhaps ordering some more, cause there has been some new announcements, but I dont thikn they will arrive in time...

ooh you are from sweden aswell., thats cool :) (Im from Gothenburg)

When I bought mine last night, on the left hand side it said tickets will be available in advance up til two weeks before event date. So I would guess at you've got until next Friday to buy tickets in advance as that's exactly two weeks

That's an approximate date, correct. Sometimes the date is moved a little - especially with big announcements like we seem to have one looming now. ;)

Still waiting for the Lena/Linda photo shoot to go up on sale on the shop along with a price so I can get it before the shop closes

The Lena/Linda shoot would be another one of the above mentioned special circumstances most likely. Thank you for reminding me, I knew I had forgotten a recent thing I could have used. :lol:

Still waiting for the Lena/Linda photo shoot to go up on sale on the shop along with a price so I can get it before the shop closes

The Lena/Linda shoot would be another one of the above mentioned special circumstances most likely. Thank you for reminding me, I knew I had forgotten a recent thing I could have used. :lol:

Glad to have been of help lol. Yeah I'm really wanting to get that before I go as I'm not good with queues (for autos and photos not so bad) but the queue for tickets on the weekend is bloody huge and been having lots of problems with my back recently so struggle to stand for those sorts of periods of time. Hence wanting to get it in advance. If worse comes to the worst and its not up before the event will try and get it on the Friday when the queue is shorter

I am anxious about not getting the tickets on time because I really want to go to LFCC and my friend has got tickets. I ordered the tickets online on 22/05/13 and I have the confirmation email. My money hasn't transferred from the bank. I have called the showmasters last week and he said they start sending tickets. There is no sign of my tickets and even the money being transferred.

I am anxious about not getting the tickets on time because I really want to go to LFCC and my friend has got tickets. I ordered the tickets online on 22/05/13 and I have the confirmation email. My money hasn't transferred from the bank. I have called the showmasters last week and he said they start sending tickets. There is no sign of my tickets and even the money being transferred.

Do you have a store account or did you order without registering? If you have an account you can look up the status there. 22/5 has been a while. I did order after that and my order at least says paid.

• Like 1

Hiya, I was just wondering if I should be worried, I ordered tickets on 3rd June and they haven't come yet. I know they sometimes take a while :) I just thought I'd put a post up to ease my friends worry.

No, no reason to be worried yet. Do you know how to check your account in the store? you can check the status there. The only reason to be worried wouldbe if the status there says dispatched and it's been like 2 weeks since that date.

how do you check your account in the store??? tickets ordered money taken

Login, click 'My account' on the right hand side, then select 'My orders'. A list of your orders (and status) are displayed. You can view each individual order by selecting it.
  • Like 1

Do you have a store account or did you order without registering? If you have an account you can look up the status there. 22/5 has been a while. I did order after that and my order at least says paid.