Photo Op Situation - Opinion Wanted!

I've got 2 tickets for Sarah Wayne Callies photoshoot on the Saturday due to my friend no longer attending the Saturday. Im going to use both, one a nice side by side photo, but what should I do with the other?

A ) ask her to hold my multi signed walking dead poster with me

B ) ask for a funny pose

or something else? Id like to hear your thoughts!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

Edited by Che-Snake

I have a strange query too.

I am getting married next year and my speech surrounds famous people my 'wife to be ' loves (quite possibly more than me)

So far i have been lucky enough (through various contacts) to bag video messages from her favourtie sports star, singer, harry potter actor and writer.... getting her favourite g.o.t character would be the icing on the cake - what are the chances do you reckon of Peter Dinklage recording a brief 30 second clip if i had paid for the photograph?

Cheers

I have a strange query too.

I am getting married next year and my speech surrounds famous people my 'wife to be ' loves (quite possibly more than me)

So far i have been lucky enough (through various contacts) to bag video messages from her favourtie sports star, singer, harry potter actor and writer.... getting her favourite g.o.t character would be the icing on the cake - what are the chances do you reckon of Peter Dinklage recording a brief 30 second clip if i had paid for the photograph?

Cheers

Sorry but the photograph session is purely for photographs. It is literally a case of 1,2,3, photo taken, next please (i.e. you are there for less than 10 seconds including the photo being taken). There is no time for chats/gifts/requests. The autograph signing will be better for that. Of course you will need to purcash an autograph.

Edited by 1of2