Noob Autograph Question!

In fact, I always try to bring my own stuff as then I know what I'm getting signed. If you rely solely on the provided pics you may get disappointed.

Last year I talked with Kevin Sorbo and he mentioned that he had sent a double picture of him and Michael Hurst, which they didn't print for the show. It was his most popular picture and that actually meant he sold less autographs.

Edited by robertderidder
  • Like 1

In fact, I always try to bring my own stuff as then I know what I'm getting signed. If you rely solely on the provided pics you may get disappointed.

Last year I talked with Kevin Sorbo and he mentioned that he had sent a double picture of him and Michael Hurst, which they didn't print for the show. It was his most popular picture and that actually meant he sold less autographs.

Yeah its best to be safe than sorry. I always print my own Smallville/horror pictures out. So far I have not had to use many as SM always have good selection but it's nice to be prepared for the more obscure stuff.

Would you recommend bringing your own photos to be sure?

If possible yes. Failing that could hope that one the stalls has the specific pic you're after.

When Charles Dance was at last years LFCC I thought SM would have a pic from Last Action Hero as think been used in his announcement and usually those used in threads are available at the guests desk, throw in several different ones being sold by dealers thought be alright turned out he hadn't any and only knew that after handed my VQ ticket crew member and paid the money. Derek Jacobi was almost similar, Cadfael pic in his announcement, quick check of the pics at his desk saw wasn't one, so went off and bought one from the dealer.

Main stars by their respective sigil but with so many signatures, it may just have to be where ever they can fit, lol.

they will be happy to sign your item, but some stars do have limits to what they will sign. I met jaime Murray from Spartacus and she would not sign any nude pictures of herself

Main stars by their respective sigil but with so many signatures, it may just have to be where ever they can fit, lol.

they will be happy to sign your item, but some stars do have limits to what they will sign. I met jaime Murray from Spartacus and she would not sign any nude pictures of herself

Yeah, well I wouldn't sign nude pictures of myself either.

• Like 1

Yeah, well I wouldn't sign nude pictures of myself either.

I would :lol:

• Like 3

I always wondered who went up with nude or provocative photos for people to sign... ones where the actresses have done FHM and stuff.

Like Inga, I wouldn't want to sign those kind of photos of myself either!

Generally most people have seemed fine :)

• Like 1

I always wondered who went up with nude or provocative photos for people to sign... ones where the actresses have done FHM and stuff.

If there's an exception when a guest won't sign those photos it's usually noted. I think a couple of female guests had special requests regarding signing Playboy magazines.

I have a couple of male friends who usually try and send me when they have doubts. Like a female would be questioned less. :lol: