Queuing times?

Not sure if this has been answered before... Apologises if it has...

I am not into Autographs, but only want to get photos done. If I want to pay for Ronnie o' Sullvan, Robert Beltran and Robert Liewellyn are these the same queues that people are queuing up for autographs? or will there be a desk just for buying photo shoot tickets?

If i get there at 0900hrs will an hour be enough time for queuing to buy these tickets as the photo's start at 10?

Regards

If you haven't booked your photo shoots in advance then the sales desk will be selling photo shoot tickets. The sales desk also sells talk tickets if applicable and you can also pay for autograph coupons here by card if you have no cash. But no this is generally not the same place that you queue yp and buy autographs as you pay for your autographs at each individual signing guests table.

Edited by jonathan

There'll be a separate table set up with a number of crew selling your photo shoot tickets. There may be separate queues for people paying by cash and people paying by card. Last year the queue was very long and it did take a while to get through everyone, but your first shoot is with Robert Llewellyn at 1035 so if you're there at 9 that gives you an hour and a half to get your ticket. I believe that last year they were plucking people out of the queue and prioritising if it was close to their shoot time, so you should be fine even in the worst circumstances.

• Like 1

So gold passes would also be from the sales booth I take it, sorry for the stupid questions just wanna be sure in my mind what I do when I arrive on Saturday

Yes. You've been told that before. ;) Please don't panic. You're getting way too worried and that seems to make you forget things. If you are in doubt about anything ask a crew member and they will help you.

So gold passes would also be from the sales booth I take it, sorry for the stupid questions just wanna be sure in my mind what I do when I arrive on Saturday

Going by a previous reply they are being handed out at the gate queue if possible. At previous events they were collected from the organisers booth.

Going by a previous reply they are being handed out at the gate queue if possible. At previous events they were collected from the organisers booth.

Stuart needs to buy on the day. ;)

Yeh think I've asked the same question so many times in different ways I'm second guessing myself now lol right il try stop panicking

Just trying to stop you from enjoying yourself. You're planning to buy a Gold Pass and with that you have nothing to worry about.

Stuart needs to buy on the day. ;)

I forgot. I need food...